Sunday, September 10, 2006

MaMa

Yesterday night, I reflected on what happened on the day of Horizon Challenge. What a not suitable time to reflect, especially when I'm flunking my LA.

Okay... but anyway... I made 2 conclusions. 1 is something that I've always believed in and it just made me believe even more. The other is a horrible fact that I never realised till yesterday, after I thought deeply. I don't think any sqms will ever think of that. Coz you need to look on the underneath. Hmmph. I don't know how to explain la. It's just that you need to think deeper in order to realise that they actually don't _____ & ______ us. Although they say they do... My evidence actually shows that they don't. At least I don't feel _____ at all.

This horrible fact actually made me cry the whole night. I don't know why. It's just when you think of the fact that they actually don't _____ & ______ us, you will cry. Very heartbrokening. Although they said that they ______ us, their actions don't say so. You will feel cheated. Sad, depressed, angry, frustrated, tired. I shall tell you all in school. Haiz... Some stuffs are just so depressing.

Tell you all something arh... Don't kill me hor. Yesterday I cried worse then any of the times I cry for 37 ma'ams. :X Don't come after me in a butcher knife hor! I'm better then MC. Maybe it's just more depressing to think that they actually don't ______ us then 37 ma'ams leaving. But it's the first time I actually cried because of them. So 37 ma'ams still got more tears. hahah.

Okay. I shall share with you the 5 biggest regrets in my life.

1. Being so lucky in PSLE and getting a score that allows me to come NYGH
2. Coming to NYGH
3. Not studying hard enough for my LA tests
4. Not forcing and pushing the squad hard enough to make sure that our drills were at least better AS A SQUAD even when 37 ma'ams were leaving.
5. Being so last minute in our POP presents and song for 37 ma'ams

Okay. That's it. I really feel very bad leh... We were so last minute in our presents. Still trying to get it done on the day of POP. haiz... Our drills also... Everytime we practise drills, only half the squad turn up got what use?! We want it to improve as a squad. Not only half improve then the others deprove. Haiz... My life is full of regrets. Nevermind.

Anyway, Jung also officially retire from NYNP. Same as me. :) Any of you also want to retire with us?? Amelia last time said she will only care about sqms and nothing else. So she's partially retired. Haiya... Also counted as retired la. Coz although I keep saying I won't care about the squad anymore, I can't help caring. So anyone else wants to join us?? I doubt so la. So we officially have 3 members!! YAY!!! Shall think of a name for us some other day.

There's now 4 votes for ECP!!! *screams!* Hmmph. Let me see arh... 2/3 of the squad hasn't voted. Closing date is 16 October. Still have more then 1 month for you all to vote. EVERYONE MUST VOTE FOR ECP HOR!!! BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home