Thursday, September 07, 2006

daddy

Oh man! Honghong finally posted. Feeling so high today coz I had the dental check-up just now. So fun. The dental clinic on wheels is so cool. I think I want to be a dentist when I grow up.

Measured my height today. I think I have dwarfed by 1cm. so maddening. I resolve to grow taller for the hundredth time. Cam said that at one time, she comsumed alot of apples and she grew alot taller. I shall follow her example and eat more apples.

I just realised that Ryan Star is like so much older than xiao zhu. hmmm...I don't understnad why Arielene is so crazy over him. sighs. I just realised Pinky watches 100% Entertainment. Can't believe it. I thought she only watches English shows. Anyway, Small Pig is so cool. Pinky said something about not liking either Small Ghost or Small Pig. Either way, I so disagree coz they are both very nice. nod nod. Went to Small Pig's blog just now. So sad. He hasn't updated. btw, small pig = xiao zhu, small ghost = xiao gui. right.

Starting to get so bored. Suddenly remembered the maths journal homework. sighs.

Homework is so miserable. pipa-nige-long-ting-tong.

that's it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home