MaMa
Hahaha... Shouldn't be blogging now. But a break for me after long hours of studying. hehee.
Yesterday's Horizon Challenge was quite fun except for the last part. My station not very fun de lor... No schools tried to do anything funny or weird. They all very ting1 hua4. Which is what I don't like. :( Not fun de. Nothing funny happen. Coz my station is boring. All the schools that I took all never really cheat. Only a bit, so I never count. hahaha. I think I was 1 of the most lenient de lor... I never report any mistakes that they made. I just told them what's wrong and they immediately correct it. They very cooperative so I just let them go lor... hahaha. Just a game mah... Let them have fun can le. Although not fun, but I still very happy. Coz it went very smoothly. :D
Before the thing started, I was alone at my station, revising my script. Then I saw a group of people walk in from the side gate. They looked like 37 ma'ams but they very far then I couldn't really see their faces. Then I look look look, then don't look like 37 ma'ams. Then I look again and they look like 37 ma'ams. hahaha... I don't know if they are 37 ma'ams or not, so I just pretend I never see coz later not 37 ma'ams then I go greet, very peisei...
Talking about greeting, I remembered a very malu thing that happen yesterday morning when I was waiting for Amelia and HuiCong to come at the rock wall there.
I was the first to reach NYGH in 40. So I smsed Amelia and she said that she and HuiCong coming le. Then they ask me to go wait for them at the side gate. But when I walk until the side gate there hor, I realised that it was very dark, then I scared got cockroach, so I told them I wait for them at the rock wall. Then, YeeLin ma'am and JingYi ma'am came walking by. I didn't know need to greet coz I not in U nor are they mah... So I just turn around and pretend that I didn't see anything. hahaha. That's what we always do when we see ma'ams. Then when they walk pass me that time, JingYi ma'am suddenly say "Good morning" I xia4 dao4 lor. Then I was like "Good morning ma'am" In my haven't-wake-up voice, half awake. WAH... I damn confused now can... Don't know when we are suppose to greet. That time me and Jung thought need to greet, then Xue Ting ma'am say no need to greet. Then got a lot of times we thought no need to greet when we were supposed to and sometimes, no need to greet then we go greet. -.-''' I very very very confused now le.
Then yesterday hor, Amelia and HuiCong keep wanting to clean the floor. Aiyo... Impossible to clean away all the paint de la... Yesterday after 2.35p.m. was one of the NP days which I hate most. Not only the scolding part la... Still got others.
While waiting for them to clean finish, me, kathy, ah boy, pinky went to sit on the swing to chit chat. Seriously speaking, I enjoyed my time at the swing more then when we were at KAP.
And you-know-who-you-are... Please shut up your mouth and stop going around calling people names and think it's very funny. You were the only one laughing for your info. It was definitely NOT funny, if you think it was. It's very irritating can... SO PLEASE STOP IT!
Anyway, back to our trip to KAP. When we reached the HCI bus stop, pooh realised that she left her handphone in the toilet. -.- So she ran all the way back while we waited for her. When we were talking among ourselves, pinky got angry and she left the circle to the other end, at the back of the bus stop. I shan't say what made her angry but you all go and think yourself. So I went to pei2 her. Then after that, all the other sqms also came. Jung asked if we were angry, then we didn't say anything. Then she said that I looked angry but pinky doesn't. OMG la. I wasn't the one that was angry... It's pinky that's angry. I just went to pei2 her only. Then they keep saying that pinky seduce me. Want to break up the happy family. All the way until when we were leaving KAP, they were still nagging about this. Very irritating leh... Say 1 time can le what... Not like I cannot hear. Keep buzzing around me saying the same thing.
When we reach KAP, it was already quite late le. About 4.30... Coz the ma'ams let us off quite late. Hmm... Me and pinky bought 1 medium fries and 1 milkshake each. I regretted buying milkshake la... It's just melted ice cream!! And it's like so damn ex. $2.20. Can buy a lot of ice creams with that $2.20 leh... Then when we eating hor, the other table keep on what sai4 what sai4. Keep saying this type of things how we eat?? Spoil my appetide. My table bi3 jiao4 guai1. Then they keep laughing for no reason lor... Not funny de things also can laugh. So -.-
I suddenly thought of what kathy keeps saying. hahaha... She everything also related to either boys, dog shit, or pee. She said that she thinks ___________ keeps flirting with her school. Then after that, we saw __________ talking on the phone. Then kathy said that she seriously thinks she has a boyfriend and is talking to him. -.-''' Oh, then she keep saying she can smell dog shit. The last time she also said that and she found the shit. And at the swing she keep saying "You make me want to pee le leh..." During acts, she also always want to pee de. But too bad. HAHAHA. Have to wait until act over.
Pinky and Kathy keep on commenting on the boys that went to their station. -.- Wah... Very despo leh... They keep watching out on all the boys that they took and see got how many handsome ones, and which school's boys are the most handsome. I never even take notice of how the boys' looks la... Coz I'm not despo. hahaha... Pinky sounds damn despo. Kathy not as bad. But still very despo. HAHAH. That's the problem with girls from girls' schools.
I'm having muscle ache on all four limbs now. But it's not very serious. Only some positions then pain. hahah.
Wanted to post my survey results on the number of people who feels like quiting at each point of the year here. but... On the second thought, I'll better not do it. Anyway, it's an average with some estimations. But more or less accurate. Hmmph. Shows some thoughts of our squad at 3 different points of this year. hahaha... I mean some obvious thinkings that can be shown clearly even without my "survey". HAHAH. Okay. That's all. Need to continue studying le. Jia you for EOY ba. BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home