Friday, September 01, 2006

MaMa

HoHo. Just 1 thing to say. It won't take too long of your time.

I just realised that A LOT of people that we don't want are reading this blog!! *gasps* And I'm saying A LOT!!! Not just a handful, but all the batches are reading it!! So I hereby announce that whatever is said in this blog is crap and so is everything in the tagboard and please don't take them to heart. Like I said before. This blog is just for me to vent my angers.

I'm so stressed by it!! Oh! I forgot. I not suppose to be bothered by NYNP stuff!! My swear to... ermm... Buddha?? Oh no. My promise to 40. From now onwards I shall not care about all NYNP stuffs and be so damn bothered by them and make myself so stressed up. I shall wash my hands clean from them. Like Amelia said, we will still care about sqms, and I mean ONLY sqms. Nothing else. I shall not care what ma'ams think or say or crap about me or us. I DON'T CARE!!! I will just live my peaceful life and you live yours.

Stupid blogger no password. Or I would have put a password like weeks ago. Everything I say here also got people comment. TOOT. You care for what?? Hint you all not to read le still read. And I am so fan2 by this can... Although I am not suppose to. But my actual promise is slightly different from the one I said on top. But I can't say it here coz I will offend a lot of people. And that actual promise actually allows me to get frustrated by this matter. So I AM!

I'm pissed off again... All YOUR fault. I haven't been happy ever since you-know-what. Except for yesterday. You want to read also can... But don't show that you read la!! 2 ways. Either you directly say that you read or you don't comment about anything. You all hinthint here hinthint there then we also don't know if you all are talking about us or not... Make us so irritated and worried. ARGH!!

Oops. I said it wouldn't take very long so it's the end of another of my post. I just realised that almost all my post are full of hatrad. But this is not going to last long. I shall try to forget about the past and carry on with my live. I shall not get irritated by YOU and let YOU ruin my live. I will prove to YOU that I can still live my peaceful life without YOU! Okay. The End of another hate post. BYE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home