MaMa
The test is finally over!! YAY! But we failed... Although most of us pass, it's only a border line pass... No difference.
HuiCong always say the wrong things at the wrong time leh! As far as I know, 3 times le. 1st time forgot is with who. 2nd was when we going to check RO. 3rd time is today at the canteen. WAH! SO EMBARASSING!!! Somemore the 2nd and 3rd time is with the same people... (Let ***/***/***** be A and **/****/***** be B) Today's one is the worse la! She was like screaming "A!A!" and B was right behind her. OMG la. So crappy. The one at the RO wasn't too bad. She spotted A across the hall and as usual, being extremly excited, she screamed "A!" Then I was like "where? where? where?" Then that time A already walk pass le. So HuiCong wanted to pull me to go see A. Then when we were turning, B was right behind, walking with her friend. >.< We were like stoning there, doing the see-ma'am-reaction. Poof.
OMG! I can't believe ******/***** actually wants to learn to ____! WAHA! I was like laughing like siao when I read her last sentence. I'm going to die from laughing too much. WAHA!!! I mean like what's wrong with her face now?? That is what's unique and special about her what... No need to purposely go try to change it. It's nice like that. haha... But seriously, I can't imagine her ______, coz I never seen any photos of her doing that. hmmph. I think I never see her _____ before. haha... Really can't imagine... I rather she remain her cool look ^.^
This morning my sis was nagging at me for taking the coloured ice-cream sticks. She was demanding me to ask my ma'am to pay for it. Crazy. She went a bit siao siao and keep nagging saying that coloured ice-cream sticks very ex de. If my ma'ams want me to bring for the horizon challenge, ask them to pay for it. Then blahblahblah... Poof. In the end, we were late. But I wasn't late for school la... duh. Just later then usual.
Wheeeeeee. I'm going to get mi own laptop!!! Woots! I was complaining to my aunt that my sis and bro kept playing maple then they always don't want to let me use the com to do my homework. Then she thought for a while and said "Why not I buy 1 computer for you?" WAH! I'm so happy. Wheeeeee. I'm very high today.
Total defence over le. So now I have to start clearing all my overdued homework I had because of the stupid total defence. See? I sacriface my homework to study total defence... Okay. BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home