Wednesday, August 16, 2006

daddy of family of 5

Just finished reading hong's post and was reminded of the maths test. what luck...tests and tests and more and more tests. pipa-nige-long-ting-tong! anyway, stayed up till 12 to do my SIAs yesterday. Not much use. Didn't even managed to complete 1/4 of it. This is a magnificent evidence of being off target. Goose goose golly, I am such a failure. boo-hoo. I resolve to talk less on msn from now on. Pinkie swear.

Very confused about the chi SIA. According the the pro Honey, we gotta write it on gao3 zhi3. But Sharon said that wa have to write in the bubbles. alemak. Usually, Honey is more reliable and her info is more accurate, but i have a sixth sense it should be written in the bubbles. hmmm. I shall write on both for safety precautions.

So bored now....no mood for the stupid homeworks.

Oh ya, ytd was one of the rare occasions in which my printer didn't jam. But I, being blur, clicked on the wrong doc and printed 5 copies of the wrong doc. Maddening. Wasted my precious ink. This calls for supreme fuming.

Gonna play weiqi online later. the one and only motivation of today.

bored and sian
mc

P.S.: Going downstairs with Cam later :) Can't wait. First time ever this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home