Mama Of Family Of Five
ARGHH!!! I'm dead. I don't know how the hell to do the summary!!! So difficult... Still have another si1 han2 to write... But no mood now... haiz... Sis playing maple as usual, youngest bro and my mum went swimming, younger bro don't know go where, dad reading newspaper in the living room, ah ma went to hospital, auntie busy with the housework... No one to pei2 wo3... I'm so bored yet I don't feel like doing homework... roaming about the blogs.
Haiz... New RO not up on NYNPCConline yet... Oh sheesh... Just saw our squad photos on ChuChu's blog... And as usual I look as toot... I just hate cameras! Poof. I hate my ugly face being taken and spoiling the whole picture... >.< Somehow my expressions always very weird de leh... My face seems to screw up in front of cameras. Or is my face ben3 lai2 jiu4 zhe4 yang4 de??
Later I'm going to the sale of library books at Suntec City with mi sis and mum. haiz... So bored! hmmph... I think I go do my homework liao la... BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home