Thursday, August 10, 2006

MaMa Of Family Of Five

HAPPY BELATED NATIONAL DAY! o.O I very... 'Coz yesterday no time to come post mah... Okay... Shall tell you all about yesterday at NDP...

First thing I MUST say is that BABIES ARE IRRITATING!!! tsk. Spoil my day. Stupid babies. It's especially irritating when you have 3 buzzing around you. Somemore got another 2 BIG babies. So old le still so childish. Think they still babies arh... Okay. That makes it 5 babies. During the NDP, the stupid 3 small babies keep walking around don't know doing what. There already very squeezy liao, still trying to squeeze here and there. Can't they just stick their butt to the chair?! Hai4 wo3 cannot enjoy the performances in peace... Then they keep kicking this old lady in front of us la!

Haiz... I was very very very dissapointed with Deyi Secondary's performance yesterday. I'm referring to their marching band... Their formation all those was quite good... But the quality of the music, or rather noise, that they produced was *shake head*. Very very dissapointed by the noise that they made... But the army cum police band not bad! Never deprove after so many years... I mean that is of course la... This year they seemed to have improved!

And for the first time... I actually took notice of the Uniform Groups, particularly da NPCC. This year so weird de... They run in and out instead of marching! And this year is neither rifle nor baton drill. Guess what... They did foot drills... poof. And all they did was senang diri. sedia. senang diri. sedia. senang diri. sedia. Haiz... I very wuliao lor... Use the binoculars to spot all their formation badges and trying to match them to their schools, but obviously it was a total failure...

I was quite impressed by all the other performances... Although they are almost the same every year... o.O This year same as last year... Ended up sitting right at the back. (which was suppose to be a good thing) Except that we are right in front of the fireworks... So suay... I think I'll rather watch the firworks on the screen then right behind me! Very scary de leh... You can actually feel your heart thumping with the fireworks! We were made to carry transparent umbrellas in case the sparks came flying down at you. And I realised that they had been using the same umbrellas for many years liao...

This year not very lucky... We didn't have parking thing for the National Stadium. Ours is for parking at Gatesway. So after the NDP ended, we went to take the shuttle bus back to gatesway. haha... The marshall at the queue very cute lor... 'Coz the queue to take shuttle to gatesway was very long, so he wanted to make the people do a U-turn, so that the queue won't go onto the road. Then he was like trying to make people do the U-turn and nobody was listening to him. Those who listened to him were like blur diao, 'coz his instructions so unclear...

Half way while queueing, I wu2 yi4 zhong1 heard the guy queueing in front of my said to his GF "How come all parents always use police to threaten their kids arh?" True enough, I 'pricked' up my ear and heard two different voices from behind using police to threaten their kids. And one of them is my mother -.- "You play somemore?! I ask police to catch you arh... Here got a lot of police. You still want to play?!" haiz... So diu1 lian3...

Anyway, we went to eat dinner at lau pa sat after that. And Ding Long vomited. See la... Eat and play... Stupid. Vomit until the whole place so disgusting...

Haiz... Okay. Better start on my homework liao. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home