MaMa Of Family Of Five
I'M VERY VERYYY BORED! haiz... Talking to EeWei on MSN... No squadmates online and only 1 ma'am online...-.- Poff.
Shall talk about today cross country... Today I was one of the first to reach! YAY! Then on the way I so hao3 xin1 fetch Jia Yuin, Pinky and Pooh in, then Jia Yuin say I crazy liao... Suddenly go and shout "HELLO! (whee)" I didn't know I said whee! 'Coz there very dark mah... Then they couldn't see my face and they were standing there not daring to walk any futher... She said she thought got one mad person suddenly go open the car door and shout to them... -.- poof. See? hao3 xin1 mei2 hao3 bao4. haiz... Next time I fetch Pinky and Pooh can liao... WAHA. jkjk. And the dear Amelia, HuiCong, Katherine and and and... forgot who... From 6 o'clock say they are reaching until 6.45 still haven't reach... -.- Don't know what they doing...
I have phobia of the turf city toilet! So dirty and old... Somemore got cockroach. bleah... Somehow the cockroach never reappeared again after the appearance of ma'ams... hmm... That shows how powerful ma'ams are... hahaa. BLEAH. Crap. Anyway, we at the finshing line there very extra lor... We were just being treated as barrier... poof. The teacher was doing everything so there's nothing we can do except for a few "Jia you...". So sian lor... Have to zi high then can cheer then enthusiatically. But apparently only the ma'ams zi high-ed. That because they're in pairs... We on our own how to high??
But the marshalling of the Fun Run not bad larh... We get to stand in 2 lines with squadmates!! Then start to get more high le... Started cheering for ma'ams and people running. waha... Out of me, pinky and ahboy, Ah boy is the low-est lor... Hardly cheer... Haiya... So hou4 hui3 that I was so chi2 dun4! Pinky was like shouting "ma'am! ma'am!" Then by the time I know what was even going on, ma'am run past le... But not bad liao la... *gives a pat on the shoulder*
Oh. Now there are 2 ma'ams online. and ChuChu's online too!
Okay. Back to the topic. Not long after... We were being sent to do crowd control. Never knew that finishing line was so much nicer then crowd control... At least we get to see people run la... Crowd control just see people walking, gossiping among themselves... Me, pinky, amelia, huicong, and another 2 (forgot who... Sorry. I got STM) were to make sure that no one goes into the carpark and gets runover. Poof! So me and pinky went up the don't know what you call that, while the other 4 squadmates plus sharon ma'am stays at the bottom. BLEAH. We were a total failure. Yan3 zheng1 zheng1 de see Yu Zhen ma'am and Min Ting ma'am walk into the forbidden area, not having the guts to tell them. Man, we are really useless...
Next is prize presentation and lucky draw liao. WOO! Jung got 12th position! Bleah. But they made a mistake during the prize presentation and made her diu1 lian3. The actual winner is her. Hmm.. If I'm not wrong, she's the only NP person that won anything. YAY!!! The lucky draw so... Keep drawing people from the same few classes... No NP people won neither did anyone from my class. Wheee. We saluted through out the whole national anthem. lol.
After the performances ended, we were made to clean up the place... Which is like so clean with almost nothing to pick. But not bad! I found a green pen! lalalalala... Ah boy found a new pack of tissue paper. I wanted it lorh... But 'he' doesn't want to give me, then 'he' went to threw it away... Rich peeps jiu4 shi4 zhe4 yang4... haiz...
Oh ya! Marilyn ma'am ( or rather, 37 ma'ams) Gave us a packet of time-put with exactly 16 pieces inside! And I saw 38 ma'ams holding so what looks like mars packet thing and I saw that there was exactly 12 inside. Waaa... Ma'ams so xi4 xin1 de... Anyway... WE DIDN'T GIVE MA'AMS NATIONAL DAY PRESENT! Even 39 ma'ams gave theirs... Eyy... Where are the sweets that Xue Ting ma'am gave us arh?? I didn't even get to see it 'coz I was busy in the toilet that day... waha! bleah...
After much quarrelling on where to change and changing finish, we decided to go eat at Macdonalds!! Then we saw these shi1 at one of the shops in turf city. Thought about buying that for Yuan Yu. Not a bad idea actually. To remind her of her happy during DALT. haha... But Jung say the shi1 there very ugly... She see before those cutecute type de. haha... Macdonalds at the turf city opens at 12. So we wanted to go to the one at King Albert's Park. But Ah boy's friend told 'him' that the KAP Mac was exploded with peeps. So in the end we went to the one at Beauty World centre.
Lalala... Jung and pooh keep wanting to take photos of us in ugly eating positions... So had a hard time trying to block ourselves from the cameras... Took photos of our SHOES! YAY! Nah... Only 4 of our shoes... Amelia and Huicong to far to include their shoes. haha... Started gossiping about... (shan't say) My dad didn't want to go Beauty World to fetch me so he ask me to take bus back to NYGH then fetch me from there... Jung left earlier. So only me and pinky taking from this side. Amelia, HuiCong and Pooh crosses the bridge. WTH! Outside Beauty World there no bus-stop... So we decided to take a bet and turn left. We were like walking and walking straight looking for a bus stop without even realising that we walked into a one-way road -.- So SUAY! So we had to walk all the way back and take another route. Damnit. We were so exhausted after the LONG LONG walk. And I got scolded by my dad for being so slow 'coz I was already late for the othodontix appointment.
OMG! SOMETHING HAPPENED!!! WAAAAHHH!! I GETTING OVER-EXCITED!! hmm... That's crazy... She's not even talking to me! BLEAH...
Haiya... Don't want to continue my story le la... After that I went for my appointment and THE END! BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home