Sunday, July 30, 2006

Daddy of family of 5

Sharon read hong's post and chuchu's post about ff. Then she asked me what happened on msn. she was lik "hey meichun, tell me about the ff thing. i read your sqdms' post bout it. it sounds serious." I was actually very cooled down alr, almost forgotten about it. Then Sharon came and asked about it and all the buried anger i had came up again and spent dunno how long telling her all the stuff ff did. Then later i realised I was very mean. I mean like, this is a squad affair. Should I have told an outsider about it?

Anyway, sharon actually found it funny. hmmm...i re-read chuchu's post about ff and can't believe she doesn't feel a itty bitty bit shame. We've tried to change our mindset about her, we have tried to move her with love, but what happened in the end? okay. i shan't talk about it. this is the first time in 12 yrs i've ever felt so angry about somebody. but i dunno, mayb it is our fault that she doesn't change. mayb we haven't done enough...mayb we should try and care for her more...hmmmm

okay, anyway, went out with my mum to Giant and Carefour. At Giant, i stood outside for about 1.5hrs watching this show "A millionaire's first love" being screened. I think it was in malay language. But there were chinese subtitles so i sorta understood it. Anyway, then mum suddenly finished buying all the fish and stuff then poor me had to stop watching. sighs....i am gonna try and rent the DVD....

tomorrow we have chinese CT. AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED REVISION. coz i forgot what topics are tested. i shall ask sharon or somebody later....tests and tests and more and more tests, enough to drive anybody crazy...hmmm..

Amelia and I can't wait for wednesday....haha....40 ppl should know why...lols...

Anyway, i watched this cartoon show 围棋少年 just now...it is so interesting...that guy is so good at wei qi....sharon and i seemed so lousy compared to him...sighs...

anyway, can't wait to play telephone xiang qi with sharon. haven't play for lik about 4 months liao....hmmmm....getting rusty....

ya...
kk
that's bout it
bb
mc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home