Thursday, July 27, 2006

Daddy of family of 5...

OMG! Today's maths was freaky and freaky and more and more freaky. All sorts of weird questions that only geniuses could answer appeared and I was so fuming by the end coz i know i did badly. This calls for supreme fuming. While I was struggling throught the maths thing, my phone suddenly started to vibrate. Then I totally couldn't concentrate. Later I found out who the culprit was--Hong. Anyway, I didn't have time to finish up properly. By the time i was at the last question, it was five minutes before 'time's up'. I read the question and predicted that given a miserly five minutes, I'll nv be able to form a decent answer. So I just wrote crap and spent the five minutes checking my other answers. smart me...haha...getting ego again...

OK, back to more positive stuff...
During the chinese opera sabbiticals, we managed (after tedious practise) to finish learning the entire scene. At certain parts, the 'guy' was required to hold the 'girl'. Sharon and I was so grossed out and we said simutaneously, "NO WAY MAN!" But we did in the end lah...no choice...but we just pretended to hold each other. ya...

Anyway, I keep seeing Queenie around lately. Then everytime I will say "HI!!!!" very enthusiasticly, and then she will just dao me...sobs...

Anyway, CAM HAS GOT CHARLENE CHOI'S AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!! She is gonna show me tomorrow...even though cam has been totally obsessed with Charlene Choi since being of p6, SHE NV TOLD ME SHE GOT HER AUTOGRAPH BEFORE!!!!! unfair....i also want....

and, YAY!!!! Hong finally linked some of her friends' blogs....haha...went to her class blog....

ya...
that's it
kk
bb
mc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home