DADDY OF FAMILY OF FIVE
It gives me such pleasure to announce that while Amelia is currently still struggling with the homework not done, i have finished doing ALL the homework. haha. I am such a meanie. Anyway, tomorrow we are going to have the much undesired Jap Ca4. Most people, including me, is freaking out coz of that now. Wife is so lucky....she doesn't take 3rd lang...
Anyway, i think i should confess...i finished everything except for the elearning studying for the Jap Ca4. I am planning to study it in school tomorrow. Now can't concentrate. But actually I am very awake now coz i had afternoon nap just now. hmmmm...should i study or should i not...
Anyway, the crazy craze about them is dying out alr. Which is good, i am starting to think that this craze is unhealthy, chao unhealthy. arrrgh...why did we ever start this craze in the beginning....gross man...
It's 10.47pm on my com clock now,
sleep time..
good night and sweet dreams,
bb

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home