Sunday, July 23, 2006

MaMa of FAMILY OF FIVE

Hmm... Just now I went to DURIAN PARTY!! WAHH!!! So nice lor... Free durians as much as you like. *yumyum* It's the first year they're organising the Durian Party at the park behind my house. (Telok Kurau Park)

Not only have durians leh... Still got rambutan, longan, banana, apple and a lot la! I went with my sis, my youngest bro, my uncle, my auntie and their maid. At first we were soooo greedy and took lots of durian + other fruits. In the end we were stuffing ourselves with the durian despite being very very bloated... trying not to waste the food... haha

We were not suppose to da bao the fruits... But really cannot finish le. Then cannot waste the fruits also mah... So we were squeezing all the longans into the maid's pocket.. WAHAA... Then she cannot walk properly. After the whole thing, my nice dark blue shorts became sick with white patches all over! Shan't say why... It's so embarrasing larh...

Update on my unseen prose... IT'S FINALLY DONE! I'm so happy!!I came to a conclusion that I need not write as much as jiejie. =) As long as I explain enough. haha...

My mother force me to read newspaper everyday starting from today 'coz my english is just too lan4! haiz... kk bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home