Mama of FAMILY OF FIVE
ARGHH!!! Still stuggling with my unseen prose. This time diedie must get good score... Cover up for my Alchemist quiz. Waa... Doink tell me that for each impression must be at least 1/2 to 3/4 page leh!! Se say must elaborate a lot, then find all the evidence, and must be very detailed!! I read the thing again and again still cannot make it even 1/2 a page! Haiyz... Don't care le la.. Hubb also never write 1/2 a page.
Yesterday mid-night hor... My right leg suddenly cramp leh! Wah.. Then so pain I cannot sleep. Now I very tired liao. But the good news is, MY LEG IS NOT PAIN NOW!!. Wow... 1st time after my leg cramp it's no longer pain. Miracle man. Always pain for a few days de...
Just now my organ class... as usual lorhx... Got scolded again for not practising. Hehee... These few days quite busy mah, no time + no mood to practise. Anyway she say bu4 yao4 jin3, I'm only taking my exams next year.. Haha. Still got a lot of time to man4 man4 do my arrangement. Poor Nicholas... He's emigrating to Australia at the end of this year, so bo bian la... Have to take this September and he's rushing all his songs... haha.
Still have to write the reflections for the NPCC orientation booth! Wah lao... How stupid I was to write my name down! And the clever Amelia told them she had physical prob and escaped! WAAA!! Got nothing to write de lor... I only know there was a tent inside and got a lot of people wearing quarter slacks... bleah... And then got one use rubber band shoot the bull's eye thingie. I didn't get the bull's eye but still got prize de... 1 ice popsicle. lol That was I that I remembered la... Unless want me to talk crap like, "WAA... The people who guide me inside very nice leh! Then the ice popsicle so tasty and juicy leh!" Blahblah...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home