pApA oF fAmIlY oF fIvE.....
haha i posting again...
I can't believe lorh..i actually finished my unseen prose, ying yong wen and chinese summary WHILE ON MSN!....omg...i can't believe it...first time actually managed to do work properly while on msn....haha...APPLAUSE!!!! Anyway, she was on msn last night and wife and i was like "QUICK, THINK OF TOPIC AND OPEN CONV!" but amelia din wan lorh....fly always very serious one....anyway..den pinky came online, then she just added them to conv....pinky so cool!!!! EVERYBODY LEARN FRM PINKY!...but it was a very 'leng' conv....bcoz we were lik, "hc, quick ask your qns!" on the other conv and finally hc asked....but can sense they didn't wanna tok....den i got really sleepy and signed off....dunno what happened after that...pipa-nige-long-ting-tong!
anyway, got announcement.. I HEREBY DECLARE THAT I AM NOT CRAZY OVER THEM ANYMORE!!!! and i mean it lorh...i told hc and she was lik "i dun believe it lor..."hmmm...
nth to post liao..hmmm... oh ya...later got shao nian te gong dui....rmb to watch....very nice one....
kk that's it..
bb

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home