Sunday, July 23, 2006

MaMa of FAMILY OF FIVE

WaH! Yesterday Jie Bin Ma'am online arh?? You all got talk to her? Or is it other ma'ams? Nevermind. Yesterday I went EAST COAST PARK!! My sis, my mum and I. haha... We didn't realise we were strolling in the middle of both tracks until some bicks came zooming by. (p.s. It was quite late. Around 11+) We decided to take a seat and gossip at a bench beside the BBQ pits!

Then for almost the whole time, I was imagining our BBQing there one faithful day... It looks quite small for our squad. But my sis say her whole squad only book one BBQ pit de. So we sure can also. haha... Imagine.. One day, we'll be there playing with the waves and riding along the tracks, BBQing 'till late at night... Wow... So nice leh! Hope for our squad outing, the whole squad will be able to make it!

For one of our squad outings, you all might want to go pasir ris... There the BBQ pits are bigger then very spacious de.. But it's further larh =) And there also have MRT and escape theme park. But I doubt we'll want to go.. I go once jiu sian liao lor...

UNSEEN PROSE!!! Wow... My nu er, jiejie, wrote 6 pages!! Wah... on average each impression is half a page! *sniffsniff* I think I'm going to die horribly for this. My sis still say she wanna help me de... In the end leh? Haiz... Hai2 shi4 kao4 zi4 ji3...

Hey hubb. It wasn't me btw, I didn't touch any of your linkies :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home