Daddy of Family of 5
Sharon added Rebaca to msn. Sharon was totally hyper on the bus and was describing to me in detail about the conv. She was so hyper that she didn't even realise how bored I was (even though i gave countless hints)...haha...but i think she felt as bored when i told her about 'them'. Anyway, i met sharon on the bus coz i was late. Cam was gone by the time i rushed to the bus-stop. Then I met cam's bro--Nicholas Tang. (I have plenty of comments about cam's bro but it will be more interesting to tell him in the face then post it on the blog :))
Anyway, we had chinese opera today. I seriously declare that i think chinese opera rocks...it is so COOL!!! we learnt more moves today and some of the terms used for the performers. omg i so love chi drama...I DON'T WANT SABBATICAL WEEK TO END!!!! Anyway, Sharon and I were like quarreling about who's fan should be higher. Sharon said that hers should be higher coz guys should give in to girls (I was acting the guy) then i told her it is rubbish and girls should be more submissive. hmmm..then i suddenly realised that i am a girl too..."I TAKE BACK THAT LINE!!!!"
OH YA!!! most impt...today she actually brought the pic. I can't believe it lorh...i almost had heart attack when she said she brought it. anyway, gd larh. The thing that pissed me off so much was when I was staring at her photo. Then she told me "aiyah, this was taken long time ago.." then i was thinking, "OMG! IF THIS WAS TAKEN LONG TIME AGO, WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING IT??? goose." Anyway, she brought her photo and that's all that matters.
btw, after 3rd lang, jungy, flybrain and me was walking to mrt together. then amelia began telling me bout the ying yun thing. Then she stopped halfway. Then she told me she isn't gonna tell me anymore. NOT FAIR! I HEREBY DECLARE THAT MY SHORT TERM GOAL IS TO PERSUADE AMELIA TO TELL ME THE FULL STORY!!!! yep. anyway, it is so unfair....
ya..
that's it...
kk
bb
p.s.: ppl who read this blog, rmb to tag...sharon, this bears reference to you. haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home