MaMa of FAMILY OF FIVE
Today's sabbticals... The journey through the geo world was still ok la.. Only that it was a bit boring. No friends to talk to... Stupid thing lor... I wanted Food Chem! I zhun zhun 2.45 click still never get in!! Then I decided to go Renewable Energy. When I was about to click, no more. WAAA! so bo bian have to go Geo world. Did the don't know what threading thingie and origami... o.O
Yesterday... SO damn pissed off by that person. Everyone online was pissed off. She said she lost her NYGH photos, so Amelia asked her to go look for it. Then she say "what... You think it can miraculously appear meh?" Of course cannot mah... That's why we are asking her to find it!! Finally everyone was so fed-up to call her. So it was my turn =) Muahaha... I called her and gave her a hugh scolding and told her don't care what happen by Tuesday she must produce a photo! Then she said ok. Today leh?! She went to tell Kathy that she cannot get a photo and it was impossible. WAH LAO! She doesn't even want to go to any photo shop and get her damn face taken la!
kk. Gotta go read newspaper le. bb!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home