Monday, July 24, 2006

Daddy of family of 5

heyhey..ANOUNCEMENT! I actually survived the Jap CA...omg...goose goose golly....
oh ya...thx to Amelia for giving us moral support...lols...

While toking to 'her' on msn, she said something lik "cos u all veri tian zhen tot tt no1 go ur blog". I THINK SHE MEANS THIS BLOG!!!!!! coz squad blog dun haf anything bout that thing on it.
I am starting to think that alot of ppl comes to this blog but doesn't tag. PLS TAG! so that we know who come to this blog and know what to post and what to not post. yep/

Anyway, i shall say less on this blog coz i juz realise anybody could read the blog...oh ya...THIS WK IS SABBITCALS WEEK!!!!! omg i love this man....chinese opera is so so so so cool 到掉炸!While watching the VCD, Sharon and I was like laughing at the VCD and we were lik shaking like mad. Then alot of ppl turned to look at us. But it is really funny lorh...how the guy saw the girl crying and started to cry. The girl watched the guy as the guy watched the girl as the girl went WAAAAAHHH!!! haha. CAN'T WAIT FOR TMR CHI OPERA LESSON!!!! I LOVE CHINESE OPERA!!!

THEN THE MATH AND MUSIC IS REALLY FUN ALSO!!!! i think i shall be interested in piano again and continue learning it...note: I quit piano ages ago coz i thought it was boring. I forgot to say that while looking for the new music room where we were gonna have the chi opera lesson...nvm...muz say less coz many ppl read the blog...

anyway, sharon was forcing me during break to do bio sia and then chuchu was forcing me through the phone to go squad meeting. And chuchu said sth bout 'if you don't go, you owe sqdm 100 pumpings. ' So i came up with a brillant plan. i went to the sqd meeting for lik 1 minute then i went bck and did bio with Sharon...

heyhey...i think the most enjoyable part of sabbtical, besides the content, is being with Sharon. Sharon and i really 疏远 alot lately. Last year, me, Cam and Sharon were lik best frens...okay...i shan't say anymore...if i think bout IJ and the IJ girls anymore, i think i would really cry....I MISS CHIJ!!!! "You can take the girl out of the convent, but you can never take the convent out of the girl." IJ rawks mi world 4eva!

to sharon and camelia : I really wish we could have at least one time when we can all hang out together and live out our motto "三人一条心,一条命。” yep.

kk..
that's it
bye for now.
mc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home