Mama of FAMILY OF FIVE
Today is QI1 YUE4 CHU1 YI1. The official opening of the hell gate. Or is it the heaven?? Who cares la. Anyway not open for us mah... Care for what...
Tomorrow... SURE WILL KANA GET SCOLDED AGAIN... I bet she won't even care to go to a photo shop... Want to hai4 the whole squad again... It's not like we don't want to help her. It's her face! How to help?! Even if she wanted Amelia to help her take, she should have called Amelia to confirm and not just think that a miracle is going to happen and Amelia will bring a camera for no reason... Haiya... Don't talk about her le. Waste my time only.
Today no act for us. *sobsob* 39 ma'ams were doing some sort rifle thingie. That reminds me! Today the squad meeting so fun! We were immitating the ma'ams do the don't know call what. From 3 ranks become 2 ranks. haha =) so fun! 111 1check1. I think from today onwards I'm not going to give commands le. 1. Can revise my drills. 2. My voice is getting hoarse. I better stop shouting or it'll end up horrible. Hehee :P
Wah... now's 9.45 pm on my computer clock and I HAVEN'T FINISH MY DINNER! My mum, sis and bro are busy burning the hell notes outside... haha.
Hope that a miracle will happen tomorrow =) (although we all know that this is not going to happen) bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home