Wednesday, July 26, 2006

MaMa O.F.O.F

Today's sabbticals... As usual lor - boring. Today we printed the design onto the transparency. Only manage to colour it half way... haha. Tomorrow we can start printing our shirts! YAY! But I don't really like our design... The front is a boi and a gal with the words ' forbidden love' and the back is the 'cupid juz struck' thingie. Oh ya! must congragulate ourselves for not getting scolded today!

Man, a miracle really happened. lalala... SHE BROUGHT HER PHOTO! Wah... At first we thought only left her... Who knows Kathy suddenly said that still have michelle! Never tell us earlier... We spent the whole lunch trying to contact her and we finally found her in class having science lessons! Somemore the teacher asked us to wait until she teach finish then let michelle come out. So in the end, we handed in the photos + $$ almost at the end of lunch. Luckily they were still there :) Oh and Kathy glued FF's photo in the middle of the part where we were folding the drawing block into half. So poor FF is folded into half... lolz.

Wanted to come home early today to study for Humanities... But I had to go to HL's house to paint the cell. Bleh. Time really flies... Not long after I reached, I decided that it was very late and I better be on my way home. Wahh... When I was half way to the bus-stop, I had a feeling that I left something behind! So I stuck my hand into my pocket and... MY HANDPHONE WAS GONE! Waha... I rushed all the way back I kept pressing the bell. Stupid bell... So soft! I was so impatient and fed up that I almost knock the whole bell out la! Finally, I resorted to the last solution... Which was to scream for her. WAA!! So embarrasing la! Finally got my handphone but that 154 took so long to come!

At Singapore Post, after I top-up my card and was on my way back to the bus stop... I was stopped by the red man! WALAO! And down comes 155... I could only yan3 zheng1 zheng1 de4 see my bus drive away... I waited for a good half an hour before the next one came!!

ARGHH!!! Holland V is 3/4 gone now! Better go catch the last 15 mins... Now I'm starting to don't like Holland V le. It's going on to the romance part... and yue4 lai2 yue4 not funny le.
kk BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home