Daddy of family of 5
I am partially cooled-down now...hong and chuchu still very agitated...haiz
Today, I taught hong how to do the 'box-step'. Then ahpa started dancing ballroom with mama. copycat..haha.
Anyway, today last day of sabbatical week...SOBS!!!! For the chi opera, each group had to create a story and act it out. At first, we wanted all the 103 ppl to be in same group. But then, the teacher say cannot coz too many ppl...so in the end, after gives-and-takes, all 103 ppl except for poor Hazel, was in same group. Feel so bad about Hazel having got to do with other groups. Anyway, we did a show about an empress falling in love with a tai4 jian4. I was the tai4 jian4. so funny...I think we did very well, considering we did alot of things imprompto. (We spent most of the time which we were given to prepare to fool around.)
For the maths and music....we performed our performance. Amie's group was chao pro....but it is quite expected...considering that tabby and amie and kim (all the musical ppl) were in amie's group. haha...so jealous. Anyway, ours was very sub-standard. sighs. Then we watched the DVD. quite nice larh....but i was so cold in the music room that all i could think about was the coldness of the room, so didn't really enjoy.
Anyway, 4 tests nxt wk...jia you ppl! I hope I wouldn't fail the history test...as usual...hmm...
ya
that's it
kk
bb
mc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home