Thursday, July 27, 2006

MaMa of FAMILY OF FIVE

EEKK!! Why's my blogger thing in chinese?! Wahhaa...kk. Today WE MANAGED TO MAKE OUR SCREEN!!! WaA.. So happy! We were the 3rd to group to make! The Mr. Lim didn't spread the screen properly... Then in the end there were spots in our screen *sobs* and the unlucky boiboi got the spot... He was perfect if not for the spots. We spend like 20 minutes washing the screen 'coz we thought that it was still not ok... And we flooded the whole place :P So FUN to make the high pressured water!! In the end, Mr. Lim ordered us to stop ('coz we were wasting too much water) and made yimeng mop the floor. WAHAA. I ended up looking as if I fell into the pond... BUT IT'S SO FUN!!

For Geometry today... Not bad! Nicest one out of the four days. We changed venue to the COMPUTER LAB! We made mobile strips. Wah!! So shen2 qi2 leh... You just have to do a half turn to a normal strip of paper and glue it's ends and no matter how you cut, it will never separate!! ( cut meaning through the middle of the strip) WoW.. I was so mystified! And a normal ring has two sides but after you make it into a mobile strip, I becomes one-sided!

Today's Australian Mathematics Competition was okay larh... Expected it. The front was pretty easy :) But the open-ended hor... The last few questions so difficult!! I gave up doing it and just tikam tikam any answers =S and handed up my paper. Regreted it... Should had spent a few more minutes in class! When I walked out, I realised that nobody was done yet! So I strolled around the school calling Hubb and Amelia... haha. I just wanted to know if they were done!! Didn't mean to disturb you... Sorry. Then, I spotted JieJie! Sad she crosses the bridge. Anyway I mei2 shi4 zuo4 so I decided to cross the bridge and talk to her until her bus came... Who knows?! The moment we stepped down from the last step of the bridge, her bus came!! WAA!!

In the end still manage to find Hubb and Pinky :) haha...
Oops. Can't write it. (haiz.. wanted to write sth. but... ...) kk anywayz, We are finally going to print our shirts!! Hope everything goes well tomorrow! :) Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home