MaMa of Family Of Five
Ey... Hubb arh... I thought you said you are no longer crazy over ma'ams?? But you are SOO LUCKY!! I also want to be in 103!! My PE got nobody de... T.T
Got nothing to say now... I'm still revising my chinese and culture. The Chinese Culture thingo so difficult to memorise!! Then still got history. I very scared of my history leh! 'Coz we missed a lot of history lesson and so Mr. Mackintosh had to rush through everything in order to cover all the topics that are going to be tested on. He said that because he rushed through everything, we need to go home and revise a lot or we will die horribly for the Common Test. WaHH!! I got a feeling I'm going to flung this term. Haiz... I'll better work harder!
After much thinking, I finally come to a conclusion that there's no need to be angry at that person. Why should we waste time feeling angry at someone that doesn't derserve our care?? Why not use this time to do something more meaningful... :) No point being angry at something that cannot be changed. Haha... My mother also ask me to tell me to explain politely to Xue Ting ma'am what really happened leh... But my sis said that by doing so, I'm inviting more trouble for myself. Haha... 'Coz she is guo4 lai2 ren2.
Last time got this guy in their squad. She said that he's something like FF. Then is like their sirs and ma'ams put all the blame on them for things that they did not do. When they tried to explain nicely to their sirs and ma'ams, they just keep giving excuses and doesn't admit that they scolded wrongly. They just keep putting the blame on all the innocent people. So in the end, they couldn't stand it anymore and complained to the TOs. Ta-da! The thing finally got solved. They forced the guy to quit NP. Having such peeps in NP is a disgrace... WaHa... But I think that guy is 10 times worse then FF. (: So FF is still not as bad. Might still be able to change her but that might that decades. Haha...
kk that's all i have to say...
BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home