Monday, August 07, 2006

MaMa Of Family of FIVE

Hey squaddies... Important announcement!! Next friday is Yuan Yu's last day in Nanyang! She migrating to Canada le... Hmm... Although I know that we don't really like her and she doesn't treat us as her squadmates... I think we should still organise a farewell party for her 'coz she is our squadmate :) Yah... So if you all got any innovative ideas on how the party should be like or have any violent objections, can say la... Or you all want to invite ma'ams also can ^.^ haha... If nobody has any unique ideas on the party, I shall be the same as any other parties (I mean those small small ones... Not big parties...) And try to treat her better this few days. we should have a squad present for her to bring to Canada for her to remember us!

That reminds me of how screwed up we were for our squad birthday... 'Coz that time we still not very shou2 with our squadmates and the unit... So you all want another birthday?? 4th of October. 4/10 wantwantwant??? But I think qing3 ma'ams very weird lor... So we celebrate with ourselves can le :P Can have squad outing that day also... Oops! It's on a Wednesday -.- Suan4 le... Celebrate in school can liao...

Just now in school hor... I had stomache after eating the garlic bread... So pain lor... Haiz... Hope everything goes well tomorrow... They are meeting at 6a.m. in Nanyang to walk there together... But I just go there straight lor...'coz my dad bringing me mah... lalalalala... I'M BORED!!!

Okay... Lets talk about 43!! *claps and screams* I WANT TO BE 43'S TRAINING HEAD!!! I will treat them like queens... BLEAH. jkjk. They'll treat me like queen... HAHA.
Okay, first I must explain to squadmates what's a curcuit PT. I'm surprised that ChuChu thinks it sounds nice when I don't think she knows what that is =.=' Curcuit PT is similar to one of the stations that we had for ITC... I think it's under PT competition. Remember the station at the holding area where Bravo NCOs (plus WeiLin ma'am) were in charge of?? Rememberrememberremember??? The one which 2 of the company mates had to do twinkes, 2 do pumping position, 2 do leg razor and 2 reach for ankle... Then you all had to take turns to run?? REMEMBER? Curcuit PT is similar in the sense that they run 1 by 1. But along the route which they have to run, there will be stations where NCOs will test them on some chimchim NPCC stuff. If they don't know, they have to run all the way back to their squad, ask their squadmates, then run back to answer the question. And please hor... The route very very long de... With lots of stations. The other squadmates waiting for their turn will have to do whatever their NCOs tell them to do... Like leg razors until the person comes back, or male pumping position blahblah... FUN? bleah... I'll die if we had to do that... poof! My stamina is so damn lousy...
Okay, back to the topic. As I was saying... I WANT TO TAKE 43!! lalala... If I take 42 or 41 I'll torture them until they buay tahan... Scarly all quit... MUAHAHA... I'm evil... 'Coz I don't like 42 and 41. I'll make sure I be very mean to them and make them hate me... lolz... I not training head nevermind. As long as I take 43 jiu4 ke2 yi3 le. WHEEE... haiya... I go watch Holland V liao la... So bored... *yawn* BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home