Friday, August 11, 2006

Daddy of family of 5

A very out-of-the-norm thing happened today. This is the detailed story of how it happened.

One fine day, which is today, Jia Lun and I was strolling innocently to the library during recess. Halfway through, we met a fuming Han Yi. I wonder if it is 'he' who antogonised her again? :) Anyway, as basic manners, I started to wave at her. Then, most unfortunately, my hand hit her pocket. But she didn't know coz she walked away liao. Then i was like "wahhh, what does she keep in her pocket man? tong4 si3 ren2 le4!!!" to Jia Lun. After walking a few more steps, I looked at my hand and my wrist was bleeding!! And the blood was like overflowing the wound. I sort of leng4 zhu4 then i screamed "Jia Lun!!! Got blood!!!" I think i sounded so toot. Anyway, Jia Lun was like "haah? got blood arh? how come?"

Then when we went back to class, i was like "LEE HAN YI!!! kan4!" Then i showed her my bleeding hand and explained what happened. Then she was like "sorry, sorry, sorry...." Then she was looking so guilty. Then for some reason i started to have tears flowing. (But a itty bitty bit of tears only) I think it was because i regretted making a big fuss and making her so guilty. Anyway, ms teng saw my wound and told sharon to go G.O. with me to get some medical stuff. Then, sharon got some antiseptic or something and some iodine. Then we sat at the drain outside the G.O. to dress the wound. then, IMPT LESSON LEARNT!!!! NEVER EVER LET SHARON YEO DRESS YOUR WOUNDS!!! She spilt iodine all over my hand and polka dotted her skirt. then my wound like became redder after her treatment.

I really think i have a phobia of blood.

Anyway, that wound is so at the wrong place. I think alot of ppl think i sliced my wrist.... WHICH I DIDN"T!!! ARRGH!!! SO EMBARASSING!!!! This post is to clarify what really happened. And i have witnesses, Han Yi and Jia Lun, to prove that the cut was not done by me. yep.

Talking bout wounds, this is the second time Sharon and I went to the G.O. to get medical stuff. The other time, Sharon got a huge wound on her leg coz she fell down while getting on the bus. (I still can't understand how she managed it. Then on the bus, she was like looking so pale and looking like she would faint any moment. Then, this two guys sitting opp. had this "omg, is she okay? should we help?" kind of look. sigh sigh sigh

kk,
that's all
bb
mc

P.S.: Good luck to hanyi for her piano exams!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home