daddy of family of 5
Today i finally went to itsyourturn.com. *applause!* The first time going to it this year. All my games had been erased off coz of my long absence. so sad. anyway, i created a new account coz i didn't like my userid.
Couldn't go to the weiqi workshop. Coz my mother is busy and can't send me there and if i go alone my grandma will start worrying and scolding my grandpa. sighs. I had been looking forward to it for soooo long. Feel so cheated. Any somemore it is FOC lorh....arrrgh!!! so maddening and so saddening. pipa-nige-long-ting-tong!
Just went to pinky's bloggie. Her post are really funny, just like wife's. And she phrased it until very funny. as in she brought it comical sense out of it. *nods*. I like her post bout the x-country. I quote 'suddenly, we heard a spooky voice behind us... at first we got a shock and thought it was that 38 ma'am and when we turned around, it was ys. she was lyk " eh, i stand here very long ler lor..." aiyo, scared the daylights out of us... tsk!'...so funny. imagine this, you are walking with only two other people, and you are already chao1 freaked out, then you hear someone say "eh, i stand here very long ler lor." i just find it so funny.
anyway, still got [135- (24+31)] sums left to do for maths. waahhhh!!! so many, worst part is that it is algebra. omg, i think i am going to die doing it.
finally finished the book report. the book is totally substances-less and got nothing to write about, so my report is very short. i shall write it out instead of typing to make it look longer.
the tianci show ended ytd. AND I FORGOT TO TAPE THE SONG!!!!! arrrgh!!! I so sotong. I can't believe i forgot to do this impt thing. arrrgh! anyway, the ending was so predicted. hmmm
no squaddies online now. sigh sigh sigh.
kk
bb
mc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home