Monday, August 14, 2006

Mama of Family of Five

It's Monday again! Wheeee. Checked the RO trice before seeing the new RO being put up... So not efficent... So happy today! After school, I very bored 'coz no one to take bus with me. So I went to look for Pooh and Jia Min to check the RO one last time to see of they put up the new RO before going home. And... YAY!!! Woo hoo! The new RO is finally there and we are the first to see it!

Question of the week: List the FULL NAMES of all our TOs. That's a difficult one... But clever me pooh and Minmin digged out all the resources we had in search of all the teachers' full names. An finally, we were left with only Ms. Rachel Khoo's chinese name and Mr. Ho's name... Ms. Khoo's was easy to find. We went straight to the humanities department and immediately spotted her name. Next was Mr. Ho's. We stupid stupid thought he wasn't a teacher so the notice board shouldn't have his picture and name. And the only solution left was to ask him. We were sort of in luck to meet him at the chemistry lab on the first floor but... you know... It's rather difficult to kai1 kou3. It's like so toot to go "Excuse me sir. What's your name, sir?" So in the end he walked away and we didn't give chase... After lots of arguments, we finally decided to ask the other lab technition in the lab. It's a she by the way... She's SO nice! I knocked on the door and she came out asking what we wanted. Pooh and Minmin were so embarrassed that they hid behind the door. haha... The teacher was like "Why you all so scared? Hide behing the door for what?" And kind me told her what we went there for. "Orhh... Ho RongZan" "Huh?? How do spell that??" "Go see the notice board la. There got write" "Orh." "Haiya... Nevermind la... I spell for you. R-O-N..." Meanwhile, Pooh is trying very hard write it on her hand in vain. The kind teacher upon seeing that my lousy pen couldn't write on hands, volunteered to write it on a piece of paper for us "I go write on paper for you all la." Wheeee. So nice right?

We rushed all the way back to the RO hoping that the 39 ma'ams didn't go answer that thing while we were away in search of the answers. Wheeeee. And they didn't. Hurriedly scribbled the answers and jump in joy 'coz this is our first step towards Recreational!! Woo! From today onwards I shall check the RO constantly for the new questions to earn ourselves a Recreational Activity!! I'm SO happy today. Thinking of Recreational Activity would make anyone scream.

Because of our quest to complete this question, Minmin missed her 2.30 bus. And after the thing, She made me wait with her until her bus came at about 3.00 before letting me board my bus... mean minmin. And because of that, I had to miss the first 154. Lucky her bus came a bit earlier at 2.55, I was able to catch the second 154... haha...

Sianz... Tomorrow got act... I hate wearing my boots! Make my feet so pain... and I am definately NOT looking forward to tomorrow's act... So is the whole 40. Still got knots session... Long long time never revise my knots le... Lets see... We have learnt Reef knot, thieve knot, figure of 8 knot, thumb knot, sheepshank, chain knot, fisherman knot, slip knot anymore?? I don't think so right? Anyway still have to learn their uses and what type of knot they are. Lucky me got my sis's NPCC textbook with almost everything you will learn in NPCC inside. haha... I thought tomorrow only need Full U leh... But Ah boy just called and she say that need quarter slacks for the knots thing. It was on the 2nd page at the top. Of sheesh. I think me, pooh and minmin didn't see it lorh... Then the Online RO also not up yet... Don't know what's the damn thing for... If still not up by tonight then we just bring both. Anyway I think we should be needing the quarter slacks... This means heavy bag again... haiz...

Don't think of this type of bu4 kai1 xin1 de4 shi4 le la... Think of happy things... Like... like... like... Like what?? Hmm... Think of the chance that we might actually have Recreation some time this year?? But later our hopes kana shattered by 39 ma'ams... Oh! Wheeee. I KNOW! Think of DALT! Long long time no DALT le. I miss DALT! Listening to the awful ba sound that we make is much better then doing drills! YAY! This Friday finally got DALT. But I predict that I'm going to die horribly... I suppose PT is going to be much tougher. I run 1 round around e school already dead le lor... Then that time 38 ma'ams almost wanted to make us run another round... but heng that they were stopped in time. haha... And I have not the slightest clue how will DALT be like under 38 ma'ams... Just hope for the best...

Haiz... Maybe it's really time to let go and try to adapt to the new wallet... But that takes time too! It doesn't feels a little wee bit the same as my old wallet and it takes a long time before MIGHT get use to it. Besides, letting go isn't as easy as said especially when you have gotten so used to having your old wallet. Well, maybe it's true that sometime later, I will realise that I have forgotten that I ever had the old wallet and don't remember the hurt that I felt when I lost it... But still, hope that my old wallet doesn't forget me as well and might find it's way back to my doorstep... Even after decades. Cling on to even the least hope you have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home