Wednesday, August 16, 2006

MaMa

I just woke up... haha. Planned to wake up 6.30a.m. and go eat breakfast with my dad... hehee. No school today and I'm so damn happy 'coz I have finally the time to do mi overdued homework and art. hmm... Actually don't have much overdued homework. Only 1 I think... Or maybe 2. But anyway, I'm going to wash my boots today and get all that stupid kiwi out. Then, I will repolish it all over again. I bought new kiwi le. 'Coz the old kiwi got prob and spoil mi nicenice boots. T.T Meanwhile I shall wear my sis's boots. WAHA. Until I repolish my boots until as shiny as it was. My sis's boots also not say very shiny... Just a wee bit shiner then mine. Bleah. 'Coz last time she doesn't even go for her activities so she didn't bother to polish them and so they still remained at her mid of sec 2 standard. Now she NCO le. Boots not so shiny also nevermind. Nobody checks or bother anyway... shuang lor...

Yesterday's activity was not as bad as I thought it would be. Much nicer then last friday's. Wheeeeee. In fact, I sort of enjoyed it! hmmph. Maybe 'coz yesterday less people better drills. haha... 'Coz yesterday all those that went were people who constantly attend squad meetings. And lesser people means easier to coodinate. But the I think the most prime factor is that 38 ma'ams sort of got a taste of where our standards are and no longer hold that high an expectation. Haiya... But still, these are all my guesses.

Xue Ting ma'am and Li Ann ma'am said that our drills improve a lot as compared to last friday! Woot~ happyhappy. Ma'ams happy we also happy. But not for long... After that, they said that our drills got a lot of improvement so they want to let us relax a while and do something fun. BLIND DRILLS!!! This time the blind drills was mucher better then the one with 37 ma'ams. That time 37 ma'ams give us blind drills hor... After we opened our eyes, we were all in different places. But this time, only 2 went out. Ma'am said it's because they can't march straight. That's why they marchmarchmarch then out of the squad le. hehee... I also can't march straight. XD Poor HuiCong once again hit the wall. She very you3 yuan2 with walls lor... The blind drills with 37 ma'ams, she knock into the wall twice. And this time, she knock into the wall again... -.-

We continued with our drills and ma'ams were no longer happy le... Our mood also bad. They keep asking us to lock up our arms when marching and keep screaming at us. *sobs* Felt very stress. And I'm very lousy at handling stress according to the don't know which test where I see the thing moving. But not spinning around madly la. My sis doesn't even see it move! They keep screaming at us to lock up our arms. It's like you think they are talking about you, and you are trying very hard to lock up as much as you can, but they still thinks that you are not locking up, yet they don't want to say who are the ones who are not locking up! Very stress thinking if it I'm the one who is not locking up. 'Coz there's a possibility that you think you are locking up, but to them, you are not. We even owe 25 pumpings for not locking up our arms after them scolding us for more then 10 times. Haiz...

Anyway, for the knots and lashes, not too bad la... But I must say that I really suck at it. I shall not will not cannot get into Campcraft Team. And I don't want. I hate campcraft. Can't imagine getting mud all over your hands and quarter slacks. I really very lan4 at doing knots and lashes. The fisherman knot hor... Last time Yee Lin ma'am teach me don't know how many times then I finally got it. Then yesterday, Li Ann ma'am also teach me don't know how many times before I got it again. poof. We did round lashing (or at least I think that's what it's called) and fireman's chair. The fireman's chair's 2nd part hor, haiz... Took so long to get that simple thing right. Mi really very toot. Nevermind. I shall aim for shooting team! *bang*

I wanted to go out and buy stuff for the farewell party. But I don't know why my dad suddenly take leave and he's at home... Haiz... Can't do anything when parents are at home. But at least better then my mum being at home. She'll nag at everything I do... I don't know how I'm going to go out and buy the stuffs! Poof. Bad day. Tomorrow have Maths Common Test!! !@#^:&*?` Jia You Squadmates! and myself. Got to study extra hard coz my maths... Okay. JIA YOU EVERYONE! BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home