daddy
Sewing is such a strenous activity!!! After sewing like crazy for 1 hour, i have back pain, leg pain, eye pain and head pain. And the worst part is that the sewed item looks like shit. alemak, yamgong man! Anyway, i had put sewing under 'relaxation' in my daily plan. What a mistake. I think it should come under 'terribly stressful'. I HATE SEWING!!!! I shall never sew again unless absolutely forced.
Anyway, I finally gave up hope that my daddy would someday permit me to buy a weiqi board. So i made one myself. A terrible horrible experience. I counted the number of lines wrongly. Then i only realised it after i spent 30mins drawing the lines and making the spaces between them equal. So, i had to re-do. pipa-nige-long-ting-tong!
Oh ya, my mum has been complaining for the whole day coz she bought this supposedly beautiful papaya or whatever from the market which is actually spoilt inside. Like the saying goes, yan bat hor yee mao shiong.
the ending for the show was soooo disappointing. my mum and i were sitting on the sofa, getting prepared for a great ending. Then when we saw the ending, we were like "huh? that's it? chey, what a lousy ending!" sighs...i thought the ending would be very jing cai....so saddening and maddening.
listening to twin's canto songs,
mc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home