Saturday, August 19, 2006

Mama

I'm feeling very very down. This type of thing also can happen on me... Where got so suay one?? Stupid freako. Damn my luck these days. Why is it mine which was lost?? haiz... I'm feel very yuan1 wang4. I handed up le. And stupid paper decided to fly away. I can't do anything about that. Anyway, it's over. I shall not care whether the ma'ams think if I'm irresponsible, have bad impressions of me or what so ever, I AM NOT GOING TO CARE!! As long as I know I handed up and I dui4 de2 qi3 my liang2 xin1. It was just an accident. Pooh has given me the extra piece and hopefully everything shall be over.

I just need to ren3 for this 1 year. 1 year actually passes very quickly and soon I will be back to my normal self. I can't stand this kind of life now and but there's nothing I can do. That's the way they work and I can only accept it. haiz...

Anyway, I don't think my LA can make it either... Plus that Total Defence Test... haiz... I hate stress!!!

I shall talk about yesterday's DALT. PT was fine except that I had horrible stich coz I ran after eating my lunch. 1 round around the school at a rather slow speed :) Which was good. Especially for people like me XD Realise that I got so stressed up for nothing. We didn't really do much coz they were having oral exam and we were not allow to use gu and ba. Did the jumping game. Poof. So shi1 bai4. Me and Kathy were first to be out. Coz she never play before. Then keep on kicking wrongly. The last time when 37 ma'ams let us play, we and Jung won. haha... Then we revise the ba. And I realise that when we weren't clapping, everyone was playing with the grass, spliting/ up rooting them. (including the ma'ams) WAHA. Coz very bored mah...

After water break, ma'ams taught us the fancy ba thingo. So fun! And we played the water game. Lucky no punishment. haha... Or we are going to get even wetter.
The Overall winner who drank the most water goes to... *drum roll* Ms Grass -.- Sorry... I'm being lame but more then 4/5 of the water went onto the ground. hehee... Yesterday's DALT was slack and fun if it wasn't for that incident.

Woke up at 7.30 a.m. today. Earliest record of waking on weekends. Except if I had to go school. My sis lor... Wake me up early in the morning at 7. Coz she was preparing her U and stuff. DHSNP organising Inter- Unit Singing Competition today. Bet we never participate. Coz it's like so toot for us to go singing competition la. And I never see any ma'ams practising singing this few days. Anyway, at 7, I went back to sleep and got woken up at 7.20 again. Wanted to go back to my sweet dreams but... Cannot. So I decided that I might as well wake up to blog then study the Total Defence thing. I am proud to annouce that I've memorised 2 pages! -.- See I'm so slow at memorising... 2 days 2 pages. No la... It's because yesterday only had1 hour to study. Some more got 2 babies keep on fan2 wo3. So I cannot concentrate. haha... Okay. I go eat breakfast le. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home