Thursday, August 17, 2006

MaMa

Today's art was quite fun! First lesson on clay. But I'm so lousy in art... I can't even roll the clay properly, then my clay ended up with lots of cracks. Got a feeling that my clap is going to be the bomb. But it was still fun anyway...

Then hor... Today Hubb very energetic and enthu. Keep wanting to go run. I always be cheer leader coz I hate running and mi stamina damn lan4.

Oh ya! Forget to say about the farewell party today... Not bad. At least she didn't make me feel like tiao4 lou2 -ing. Kathy and me the acting not bad xia. She didn't suspect a thing! Wheeeee. Congrats to me and kathy! XD This thing is finally over. 1 thing less to worry about. We brought ssooooo much food that we wanted to go invite the ma'ams to help us eat. But upon reaching the canteen, we realised that only Marilyn ma'am was there , along with Connie ma'am and Jolene Kiew ma'am. All our NCOs were separated and very embarassing to invite them 1 by 1 with so many other ma'ams around so in the end we didn't invite... -.- But we invited da ping guo lao shi. haha... :) Today's party is quite a success. Well done squadmates! YAY!!!

1 thing less 1 thing more. Have to study for the total defence test. Mi so damn stress. Didn't expect the notes to be so bloody thick! I'm very scared that I will fail and lian2 lei4 the whole squad. What if the whole squad cannot get the badge just because of me?? I shall study extra extra hard and make sure I pass it. DHS's total defence test is so much easier then ours. My sis said that their total defence test is all common sense de. Don't study also can. But I don't believe larh. More or less have to study at least a bit right? And their test is 40% on the notes in the NP textbook and 60% have to go and find notes and study on their own. Anyway, I am going to study very hard and make sure I pass it. Wheeee. Then I can have 2 badges on mi U!!! YAY!!! o.O But that means more polishing for me... T.T

We went coro to order the shi ku. Hubb and Camelia don't know fa shen me feng. Walk to coro while the rest of us took bus. haha... Then I very impatient so I pull Kathy and Pinky to cross the overhead bridge with me first. haha... Then we were 'playing catching' on the overhead bridge. lol. Sounds so childish. The squadmates behind were trying to catch up with us and we were running like siao. Kathy and I reached the shop first followed by pinky then the rest of the squad. Very fun!! The uncle also very nice :)

OMG LA!!! Amelia's friend go tag at Connie ma'am and WeiLin ma'am's blog!!! And the worse thing is that she introduce herself as Amelia's friend... Wah... Later ma'ams think is Amelia ask her to tag de... But obviously it's not -.- Anyone who even thinks of tagging at ma'am's blog is definately out of their mind.

Maths common test so difficult! I don't know how to draw the bisector thingie and a lot of people didn't complete their paper leh! I'm so stupid. I failed almost all the tests. Bleah. Can't help it. I was born stupid... lol. Tomorrow's DALT die le. *tiao lou emo* So long no DALT. Mi stamina can't be any worse and I forgot all the ba4 thingo. I can only remember the front! The back part all forget le. I'm dead meat... Or rather dead grass jelly. hmmph. Just hope for the best! Wheeee. Need to try to remember bits and pieces of the ba4 thing and if got time, start studying for total defence.
Okay. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home