Monday, August 21, 2006

Mama

I can't believe that my MSN actually has a problem. Stupid com. Deprive me of my time to relax and chat with sqms. But not all the time it's relaxing to chat with sqms larh... Like yesterday. So stressed up liao still frustrate me even more. Not blaming you all larh :) Is just I very fan2 yesterday, so bad temper. I almost exploded, so I left. Sorry. And chuchu arh... You better take good care of yourself leh... Try not to cough so hard. Your blood is precious. Don't waste it.

Okay. Come to the most fan2 topic le. Total defence... haiz... I foresee myself failing the test. Very stress. Because of this test, 5 sqdms wants to tiao4 lou2. 2 almost tiao4. I put the blame on this test for making all sqms in bad mood this few days and we all became so stressed up that everyone became so restless. Horrible evil test. Shoo! We can't even eat or sleep in peace! Just keep thinking of the Total Defence test and the consequences of failing. BOOO!!

haiya... But this test is not the only thing that is irritating me. A lot of other factors also. And I realise that my mood is getting badder by the days and I become very short tempered le. Checked RO 4 times today. haiz... Still not up yet. Waste my time. I very scared later sometime in the afternoon they change the RO then 39 ma'ams go answer! WAH... Or tomorrow morning they answer before us.

Today everyone said that my hair is very ugly! Then they keep asking me why I want to cut. I feel so depressed. Hair long le of course must cut right? If don't cut, need to tie up leh... And I look even more horrible when I tie up my hair. Ah jie also cut her hair. WAHA. Her hair very funny lor. Everytime I look at her, I can't help laughing. She wanted to cut spike. But then the hairdresser help her cut until the left side spike but the right side is all flat de. HAHA. So weird lor!

Today got loads of homework. Not even sure if got time to revise total defence or not. Haiz... Okay. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home