Sunday, August 20, 2006

MaMa

I'm in bad mood today... I'm feeling very irritated but I don't know what irritated me -.- Sort of memorise all the notes le. Except the dates.

I finally cut my hair. My bro say very ugly :( Tomorrow don't laugh hor. I know very ugly... But still must pretend it's very nice or at least keep quiet :S lol. At first my hair in the middle all standing. A bit like spike. But I don't like. Then I keep making it down and now it's down! YAY!!! Now it's all flat le :D Then we went to shopshop around. Nothing much. My aunt bought a pair of shorts for my sis. Went to the KFC there for lunch. 3 ppl eat what 2 ppl are suppose to eat and yet we still couldn't finish. Actually is only me and my sis cannot finish. My aunt ate up her share. haha... Then she keep saying that I very skinny. I so fat le where got skinny?!! I gained like 5 kg lor...

ARGHH!!! Ah boy just called. I'm already very very fan2. Still want to add more trouble for me. I really feel like going to tiao4 lou2 with amelia, pooh and chuchu. First is Yuan Yu, and now is you. I ask ah boy not to care about you le. AHH!!! Can someone teach me a way to de-stress? If you continue to be like that, we are going to die. I know our attitude is also hao bu dao na li, but at least you must put in some effort right? You're not even ready to commit herself and expect us to spoon feed you with all the things. Can't you just open your golden mouth and ask?! I am really really very tired. Can you all stop giving me trouble and let me have some nice time to relax or even concentrate on my work?? Ah boy already tried her best. But if you can't be bothered, there's nothing we can do. I'm really going to explode one day if this continues. Can't you just co-operate with us?? Since you say that your reason for staying in NP is to get scolded by ah boy, then you might as well quit! You blame us for things that you do not know. Things that are general knowledge and everyone in NP should know. Even if you really didn't know, you can ask! How you expect us to know that you don't know when you never tell us?! Damn. I just want to concentrate on my studies and total defence test!!! I don't want to be the one that hai4 the whole squad cannot get the badge. Just stop all of your nonsense!! And stop bothering me.

I'm really very fan2 le. If I get 1 more complaint about you, you are going to get it from me! I cannot stand it le. I shall get someone fierce to go with me. You need someone fiercer to control you. Ah boy not fierce enough so I shall get someone fierce for you. Stop it and everyone will be happy... Comeon! Show at least a little effort or passion for NP!! Or you shouldn't have joined in the first place. Joining late is not an excuse. You are not the only one who joined late! Why are they giving us no problems but you are?!!

Haiz... Hope that I'm not blowing this matter big. Sorry. Blogging is a way of de-stressing... Hope you all don't mind! BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home