Saturday, August 26, 2006

MaMa

Actually I quite agree with (forgot who) She said that it is actually not that we can't adapt to them. It's rather more of we are not willing to adapt to them. But it's not our fault anyway. They made us do this to them. And I am definitely NOT pessimistic. All that I'm saying are all truths. Not trying to be pessimistic nor optimistic. I am very neutral. Unless you want me to lie right through my teeth saying that they are such nice souls and I like them a lot. *vomit blood* That's crazy man. If one day I ever say that, I must be in woodbridge. I like Amelia's nick. "The difference of 1 makes ALOT of difference" If you ever understand what's she trying to say. *hint hint* Clue: Something to do with numbers. Obviouly right? Or else where to minus 1? ** - 1=** yea. Very confusing hor. Use your brains. Think hard. And you will get it. haha... (:

Yesterday's DALT was rather slack. Well, all DALTs are slack. We only revise ba. No recrea no fancy ba :( All because the Sec 4s didn't have any exams. Poof. Before DALT, I had terrible headache and I was so damn tired. Bought lunch with HuiCong but I didn't eat coz I got no wei kou. So while HuiCong was eating, I was sleeping. Then the Jia Yuin and Shi Jie so noisy, keep disturbing me. Then the 39 ma'ams also. So damn noisy. Don't know who told me that they were catching birds. -.- So old le still catch bird... So in the end, I only managed to get a sleep with lots of interruption. Then some other sqms arrive. Went to change to quarter slacks. Then I ask Hubb to help me eat my $1.50 worth of lunch which I had only had 1 mouth of. Then even MORE sqms came. Lucky they all went one side to practise their ba... Never disturb me. So I continued sleeping. haha...

My fingers still hurt from yesterday. First time my fingers hurt for sssooooooo long. Coz it's the first time I actually hit the ba so hard. I realised that I hit the ba for awhile then my arm very suan le. And my fingers get extremely pain coz the ba is too heavy for my poor little fingers and the vibration of the ba vibrate the poor puny bones of my finger! So the damn pain larh! And my arm is having muscleache now from hitting the ba so hard. Coz ma'am keep saying that we are too soft. So I was like using all my might until now I got muscleache le. -.- So toot. Who ever heard of people hitting ba until muscleache?? But not bad. That time we hit 2 by 2. Then ma'am say that me and Jung not bad. Quite loud. Woot! We were the loudest la! YAY!!! Then the 4 by 4 one also my group loudest. WAHA. Is me, Jung, HuiCong, and Amelia, if I never remember wrongly. Then the whole DALT just prastise ba. So boring so I keep getting distracted by the ma'ams at the back doing fancy ba. WAH!! I also want to do! *sobsob* haha...

Amelia is lame-ing... HAHA. She was teaching how to ask ma'am to let us carry their stuff. Coz some ma'ams hor, purposely don't want to give de leh... Keep chasing them, asking them to let us carry also don't want. haha... But that's what ma'ams are suppose to do. Torture your cadets as much as possible. WAHAHA... dotz. So evil. Nevermind. I shall be nice to 43. ShiJie and JiaYuin were there crapping yesterday giving reasons on why I cannot, should not, will not, would not, could not, shall not take 43. They say that I will frighten away all the 43, coz I too fierce le. Where got lor?! I very fierce meh? I think Jung and minmin will make the fiercest ma'ams. HuiCong and Amelia second. Hmmph. Then is Pooh and YingSiu. Followed by Pingy and Hubb. Kathy and ChuChu are next. Then is JiaYuin, Camelia and ShiJie. Lastly is Michelle. haha... My guess only. But Jia Yuin might become very fierce next time, coz all those people with jian voices all very fierce de. Like you-know-who. Especially when they start screaming. haha... But because Jia Yuin always not serious so maybe won't be fierce... So which group do I belong to??

Still haven't do the Home Econs presentation. As usual, we are so last minute. And got loads of homework this weekend. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home