Saturday, August 26, 2006

daddy

Hong, don't be so pessimistic. Think of happy thoughts. (happy thoughts make you fly into the sky). You know if you sulk too much, in the long run you might never remember how to look happy. See, soooooo dangerous. So you should stop sulking. yep. nod nod.

Btw, Cam and I went running this morning. I'm suddenly so enthu about running. Managed to get squaddies to run with me ytd morning and recess. Anyway, Cam and I ran to the stadium and ran two rounds round the stadium and walked two rounds. Then I had a bit of sitiches coz I had just finished a biggie breakfast. Oh ya, during dalt ytd, ma'ams said that we da3 the ba4 very softly. Then Shi Yun ma'am demo-ed the correct volume. Then it was soooooooo loud my stomach was quite pain. Then when I told Jungy, she said that it is coz I eat too much then the food cannot digest and then later coz of too much vibration, the food started to move and caused pain. Talking about food, I really think Hong eat very little. She almost always can't finish the food. hai3 hao3 you3 wo3 zai4, help her finish. *ego*

I'm at episode 5 of the qi3 tian1 da4 shen4 (canto version) now. I wanna learn to 'da fun gao'. i shall beg quannie to teach me. nod nod.

Still hunting for a presentable blogskin for the clique blog....complaining....

OH YA!!! About that freaking business. I think it is very unfair. It is not as if we didn't put any effort. We did our best and that day was one of the days on which it was very good. Our row and the row behind us are very pissed. It is called being baised against us. I don't care what it takes, we are gonna work so damn hard that we get a big fat 'A' next time. ppl, jia you!

thinking about it and getting so motivated
mc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home