Monday, August 28, 2006

Mama

I'm very hungry but there's nothing in this pathetic house of mine to eat!! :(What crap... ARGH!! Okay. Today lunch, I went to run around the school with Hubb and Amelia. Hubb run until so fast la! Then I was like lagging so much behind when we were nearing the ending that time. WAH LAO!! Then she still like not even tired at all la... Amelia and I were like perspiring like siao le then Hubb was still quite dry.

Oh ya!! I'm not in good mood today. (again?!) Waa... I like everyday not good mood de. 39 ma'ams la!!! They answered the question at the RO first again. They are so evil. We are sec 1s only leh! Even if they don't want to let us have recrea because they can't get it too, at least let us answer first for 1 time mah... Make us happy happy for awhile. They always answer first de leh... Then never give us chance. Coz our lessons timing very not zhun de. Our lessons end at 2. But at 2 RO still not up. We can't possibly stay back in school just to wait for that stupid RO right? So obviously we go home. Then after we go home, the RO is being put up. Then 39 ma'ams xia ke. So they go check the RO and POOF. There goes our hope for recrea :( Today I got remedia... So after remedial, me and HuiCong went to check the RO to see if it's up already or not. Then by the time we get to see it, 39 ma'ams already answer le. What bloody toot crap is this. So unfair. ARGH!!! This one is 39 ma'ams' 2nd consecutive answer le. If they get the next one, then good for them. Got recrea. But I'm feeling evil. MUAHAHA!! I don't care! Diedie also must get the next one! WAHAHAA... Although quite impossible la... How often do we get to see the RO once it's being put up?? haha... Okay. I shall not be evil and deprive them of a recrea session. But they must also be kinder to us mah... We are your juniors leh... Must rang4 wo men, and take good care of us. Coz if we don't get recrea and we end up doing drills for the whole day, we might faint from some sort of heat stroke or whatever thing, which most probably I'm going to be the one fainting. I think I fall out the most in our squad leh!! Although I think I fitter then ah boy. WAHAHA... Coz she always sick then never go for act, so lesser chances for her to fall out. Up till now still not bad coz we still haven't have act under hot sun yet. Oh I mean with 38 ma'ams. Once got sun hor, I confirm sometime during the act will fall out de. Don't know why... Always get heat stroke as the ma'ams say... My sis say she think it's because I got low blood pressure. haha... Ah boy and Chuchu also got. So once there's sun, confirm the 3 of us will fall out. Or at least me and ah boy.

Got a damn bad news to announce. I am feeling so depressed over it. Why must Ms. Lee choose that day?!! Haiz... Ms. Lee is giving us lessons on 4th September. Which is the Monday of the September Holidays. That's means I have to miss the trial run for Horizon Challenge!! AHHH!!! I want to go for the trial run!! I love HC!! Oh, HC as in Horizon Challenge. Don't xiang wai wai. Horizon Challenge sounds so fun la!! I don't want to miss any of the trial runs!! WAHH!!! I'm just so dao3 mei2. Haiz...

Ohh... And does anyone know how to put password on blog arh?? I have finally decided that this blog SHOULD and MUST have a password. That is to prevent people whom we don't want to read our blogs. And we can finally write our posts without any restrictions! YAY!! The faithful day which the password thing is put is our day to FREEDOM!! Cheers! *pull thousands and millions of party poppers* I hate writing with so much restrictions. It's like everything that you want to say also need to think as to how to phrase it so that you won't de zui anyone. Or that you have to just get that idea of writing that in your post off your mind. But an even more simplier method is to just write what you want to say and hack care if you are going to hurt anyone's feelings or whatsoever. And that's what I do :) So please don't be angry if I de2 zui4 ni3 hor. I use blog to vent my anger which is equals to de-stressing. And that is good for my health. HAHA... I'm crapping away. Anyway, just want to say that don't take what I write in this blog seriously. It's just for me to fa1 xie4 okay?? I feel toot talking about this type of thingos here. But I MUST emphasize that people who are not suppose to take what I'm saying seriously, please don't. But some things which you are suppose to take note of, please do.

And this is what people who are suppose to take note of take note about. THOSE WHO HAVEN'T GIVE ME THE $10 FOR YOUR SHIKU PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME TOMORROW OR KISS YOUR SHIKU GOODBYE! WAHA... I'm so evil. But wait. Don't conclude before I haven't finish my sentence. I WILL ACCEPT A LATE SUBMISSION OF THE $10 BY 1 DAY. THAT MEANS, IF YOU REALLY FORGET TO BRING TOMORROW, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO HUG YOUR SHIKU IF YOU GIVE IT TO ME THE FOLLOWING DAY WHICH IS THIS WEDNESDAY. See? I'm actually very kind. I give extension leh... But wait. Still got even kinder de. IF YOU STILL FORGET TO BRING, I WILL BE VERY KIND A LOAN YOU $10 FIRST. I WILL HELP YOU PAY FOR IT FIRST BUT YOU WON'T GET TO HUG IT UNTIL YOU RETURN ME MY $10. haha... I'm lame. Still got. IF YOU HAVE FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES AND HOPE TO SIGN UP FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, YOU CAN PAY THE PRESIDENT OF THIS SOCIETY, (WHICH IS ME), $20 AND I WILL HELP YOU PAY FOR YOUR SHIKU. IF YOU DON'T WISH TO SIGN UP FOR IT, YOU BETTER JOLLY WELL PAY YOUR $10 BY WEDNESDAY. See?? I even set up a club to help you all leh... -.- IF THAT DAY I LOAN FINISH ALL MY $$ LE, THEN NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU... AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO GET $10 TO PAY, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY SIGNED UP FOR DA FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE THINGO. SO DIEDIE BETTER GO DIG SOME $$ OUT FROM SOMEWHERE! Okay. The end of my lame speech. Must be stricter or else people won't pay de. haha... Camelia, must learn from me! wahaha...

I fa xian dao zui jin everyone is getting lamer and lamer. As in sqms. Suddenly all of them became very lame in the pass few days. Don't know what happened. Maybe all fever until burn the brain, so their thinkings a bit the weird which resulted in their lameness. Or maybe is all of us so stress until become a bit sot diao. That's reminds me. Yesterday I do the science worksheet until pass midnight then today they tell me that the teacher extend the deadline to Wednesday. WTH la! Hai4 wo3 yesterday cannot sleep. toot. Should have told me earlier mah! haiya... got nothing to say le BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home