Daddy
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY TO ALL THE TEACHERS IN THE WORLD!!!
Yesterday’s class party was dying in enthusiasm rate. We played Truth or Dare while eating and that’s it. So sad right? Sighs…
Anyway, we were in the same holding room as 406. It was very cramp. At first we had the room all to ourselves. So we sat in the front in the circle playing a game which I can’t remember. Then the 406 people came in. Then we couldn’t bao1 the whole area. So 103 took the left side and 406 took the right side. Enthusiasm rate crept up a little but was still very low. We sang the second class song and 406 started singing this Chinese song and kept repeating it. Then Amelia started having ideas about going to sleep.
Our performance was so-so. We had to wait behind the curtain while a lot of stuff was being announced and prizes were given. After our so-so performance, we went to the gallery to watch the other performances. Then during the start of the 406’s dance, Xiao You said that the dance is very funny. Weilin ma’am and Jie Bin ma’am were very stiff. I think our class was also very stiff. But Weilin ma’am was stiff until it was very cool.
Then, it was the 1/8 performance. MS TENG ROCKS MAN!!!!!! It was too nice for words.
The Local Delight uncle and auntie’s dancing was quite interesting. Sharon said that it was nan3 de3 that they could be so loving at such an old age. I agree.
After dismissal, Quannie, Sharon and I went back to IJ!!!! Then Quannie was like arranging her hair because she wanted to give a good impression. I was like walking next to her and going “huh?” Anyway, we saw Yang Lin, Veronica, Shi Min, Chubu, Marrissa, and many other 6 Daisy 05 people, including ARIELENE!!! Haha. My darling ex-ex-ex partner. Then Mrs. Tan was talking about how she used to say the words ‘crass’, ‘finesse’, ‘gross’ and ‘attitude problem’. Everybody looks so different. I got so depressed coz I was shorter than almost everyone else. Sobs. Shi Min and I sang the da4 ben4 xiang4 hui4 tiao4 wu3 song!! I can’t believe she can still remember it after so long. We used to sing it everyday last year.
After that, Arielene and I met up with Maxine and we went to Maxine’s house. A reunion of the P3 Clique. We watched Rock Star: Supernova on cable and Arielene started gushing about how cool Ryan was. I was sniggering at the side. Then Max and Arielene went online to check how got kicked out. According to a site, Ryan got out. Arielene got so depressed and I sniggered till I got stomachache. Maxine was comforting her while sniggering. Then we watched this movie “The sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.” The Maxine and Arielene cried while I was laughing. I don’t get it. It was so funny and not sad at all. Sigh sigh, overreaction.
Maxine looks so much like Yang Lin now. Aiyoh.
Ok.
Bye for now.
Mc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home