MaMa
Don't know why I'm blogging when I'm suppose to be doing my homework now. Maybe I'm feeling too stressed and need to come here to relax a bit. Don't know why. I suddenly feel very stressed and depressed. My heart feels very tight. Shouldn't be talking about these stuffs. Shall talk about yesterday's activity!
We had bonding games with 39 ma'ams until 4. haha... We played WACKO!!! It was much nicer compared to that time when I played in DHS. Went to Dunman High to pei2 my sis for forgot what... Then we had to play wacko. Felt that it was such a lame game larh. But yesterday's wacko with 39 ma'ams was nice!!! Zhiying ma'am and YiJung's reaction same de lor... When someone calls them , their first reaction was to cover the heads with their hands then desperately shouts out another name. WAHAA...
Then we played captain's ball. 1st round 40 V.S. 39 ma'ams. 2nd round mix. For the first round, at first Jung was the captain de. But I felt very sian so I exchange with Jung. Then don't know why, I became very hype and I started hopping and skipping around from 1 end to the other. Captains are allowed to move along the line. I was like running from this end to that end, that end to this end. Jomain ma'am was the defender then she kept following me. Then I don't like her to follow me, so I ran faster and faster. hahhaa... Halfway through the game, she complained to her sqm leh! *sobsob* She was like "Can you all fix a certain space for the captain arh? She is like running from here to there, there to here. I very tired le leh!" Then the 2nd round, I volunteered to be the captain. And Jomain ma'am was defending me AGAIN! She fixed a place then keep emphasizing, "Remember arh! You can only walk from here to here!" WAH LAO. Then I was like so damn bored la. No place for me to walk. @#%*&%@#*&%! Anyway, first round was lost and second round tie. haha...
We played hulahoop game. Use our fingers to lift the hulahoop together. We didn't manage to complete it coz some people keep on very fast. So kan chiong for what?? Then had briefing for the Horizon Challenge. I'M SO HAPPY!!! My station is me and Jung with JIE BIN MA'AM!!! Woots! I was like so damn happy when I heard that lor. Although it would had beed better if we had our squad NCO. But not bad larh. Must be contented :) But the very sad news is that for the trial run on 4 September, I can't go!! I mean I can. For the last 1 hr. But if 37 ma'ams are also going for that trail run, that means that Jung has to explain our station to Jie Bin ma'am by herself! And she will have to stick with Jie Bin ma'am alone for 3 hrs!!! But good for her also larh. Can talk to Jie Bin ma'am. I want also don't have. *sulk* Jia You Jung! Must explain clearly and demo for Jie Bin ma'am also! haha... But don't act the after-spinning-movement. haha... Although you act until very real. Looks like the ma'ams after they spin finish. HAHA... But maybe 37 ma'ams are only going on the actual day leh?? haha... Then I must congragulate myself. Nevermind. Shall explain my station here first.
Our station is station 2, Feast Your Eyes. There will be 8 players. They have to go 1 by 1. First, they must spin 5 rounds around the cone with their heads on the cone. Then they have to run to Point B where they pick up a tennis ball from the basket and aim it into one of the five pails, labeled, water, tomato, cereal, lemon, and watermelon. The futher the pail, the more points you get for throwing the ball in. Water - 1. Tomato - 2... Watermelon - 5. You will be given the food that you have thrown the ball in to eat after all eight of you has gone. Each person has 2 chances to throw. If you miss, you will be given bitter gourd. MUAHAHA! At the end, all the food will be mixed together and the team has to finish it in 4 mins. For the first part of the game, they are only entitiled 7 mins. This is so damn disgusting larh. Imagine if they get water with cereal and bitter gourd. EWW!!! We have to dump all the food they earned into a container all we just stir it. Just imagine cereal in water. And you have to finish it. *vomit* Yesterday the ma'ams play hor... Out of 16 balls that they threw, 12 missed and the other 4 all got into the water pail, which is like the nearest one la... Haha. I suddenly think of how the ma'ams after they spin finish the 5 rounds. We were not suppose to laugh but it's like so damn funny!! So me and Jung burst into laughter uncontrollably. Not gu yi want to laugh at them, but it's really very funny! Can't help it too.
Oh ya... My sis was complaining how come we never invite them. hahaa... I think she wants to participate also leh... She was like complaining how lan4 our unit is. Haiz... She everyday brag about her unit de lor... But their unit is really better so I have nothing to say. That's why if you ever realised, I hardly say NYNP rawkz but I always say NPCC rawkz. haha... I might have said it last time, just that I don't remember, but I will never say it now. At least, not recently. You should know why. But anyway, I'm not say so bad until let my sis scold NYNP then I just keep quiet and agree with her. I also got fight back de okay?! This shows that I still quite like NYNP... I almost everyday quarrel with my sis about whose unit is better but she always win de. Seems like my debating skills are really lousy. haha... But 1 thing that I agree most with her is that we have very poor unit bonding. I shan't elaborate coz if I do, I will de2 zui4 alot of people. haha...
OHH!! Most important thing! My sis finally confessed yesterday! WOO-HOO! I knew it lor... She actually is like him de. WOOTS! But not really larh. She said "I like him because_____, but I don't like him" What crap! But who cares?! She said a "I like him" le. WAHAA... But I never see him before... He is also NPCC de leh!! My sis say he is very muscular. Got 6 packs de. But he is underweight. -.- And he is so damn clever la. Almost everything also top the class. My sis really needs to mix more with this type of clever people so that she can become cleverer. I never knew my sis so popular. haha... Got 2 guys woo her like siao leh! Not really la. Only 1 is siao. The other not so siao. My sis say she both also don't like. Which is so unbelieveable. Anyway, downstairs very noisy leh... My sis's friends come my house to bake cookies to sell for CIP. Then my bros are quarrelling with her boy de friends that are down stairs. So noisy.
Can't wait for tomorrow! Can see mi primary school best friends le! YAY!! Okay. Better go continue my reflections for the trail run yesterday le. BYE!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home