Saturday, September 02, 2006

MaMa

Hmm... Hubb arh. Although some of them sounds like us but we don't know if they are talking about us... But there are SOME which very obviously IS talking about us and it's damn bloody obvious that they read this blog.

What you said is true too. And that is the main thing that's bothering me. If they don't like what we said then just say la! Why hint here hint there then we also don't know if they are talking about us or not. At least show some sign that it is or it is not talking about us, then we can sleep in peace mah... Coz SOME really really sounds like it's subjected to us. I am damn fan2 by them. And this thingo has already made me broken my promise. TOOT THEM. Coz my actual promise does not allow me to get bothered by this coz the people involve are people that I'm not suppose to care about. Understand?? Haiya.. I don't know how to explain.

Anyway, if still cannot find out how to make password... I AM GOING TO DELETE THIS BLOG! Everyone agrees that we should delete it. Then we create another secret blog that's not blogger that offers password. Yeah. Good idea right? Then will we get our privacy. XD And FREEDOM!!!

I am determined to study hard for EOYs! I shall not be bothered by these stuffs anymore and please don't remind me of them or I'm going to get pissed again, then I cannot study, then I fail my LA or any other subjects and then YOU are gonna get it. Nah... Not going to bash you up la. Just going to get angry with you and don't talk to you for a long long time. Anyway, if I fail, I won't even be in NYGH anymore, and you can forget about talking to me. I'll be zooming off to the nicenice DHS. And the fabulous DHSNP. If DHS don't want me then I go AHS lor... But AHSNP only accepts boys... So sad right?? Oh ya. I drifting away from my topic. As I was saying, I am going to study hard for this EOYs. I am determined to totally not blog or maybe just a few times. hehee... I doubt I can totally not blog. Let's see... I shall blog to a maximum of 2 times until EOY is over. Sounds incredible. How can I only blog twice in 1 month?? But anyway, that's my target. :X Hubb this blog kao4 ni3 le. Keep it alive hor. And I am also not going to go online unless I need to. Almost not going online totally. Coz I am going to study like siao starting from tomorrow. :) (: Today got many things on, almost on time to study so I just start from tomorrow lor... Today is still relax mode. Hehee... Don't miss me hor. o.O Like as if anyone will miss me. hahaha...

My organ teacher bought coke for me. EEK! I HATE COKE!! It taste so horribble then still got so much gas. So unhealthy!! But I still drank it anyway. hahaha. XD Don't waste mah... Force it down my throat. HAHAHAH... Somehow this coke like especially gassy leh... EEKK!!

My sis told me something horrible this morning! She said that in DHSNP, every mistake in your U will owe pumping de leh!! So cham. The NCO will check your U then tell you your mistakes and the number of pumpings you owe. hehee... But I still like DHSNP. =) It's a fact that will never change. She say shoe not shiny enough also counted de leh!!! I can't imagine having that policy in NYNP. We will die lor... Shoe not up to their standard also can owe pumpings... No wonder DHSNP de cadets polish shoe like siao de lor... No la... They love polishing. Like me! ^.^ haha... Polishing is fun lor. But provided the ma'ams thinks that your shoe is liang enough. I tell you hor... It's very shao xing when ma'ams always ask "Did you polish your shoe?" Even when it's damn liang for a Sec 1. Some hor... Don't care whether liang or not, first question will always be "Did you polish your shoe?" They should encourage so we will feel good and polish more mah... Like that also don't know. They should say "Not bad. Quite liang. Continue polishing!" Like that hor, we will feel motivated and polish more mah... When ma'ams go "Did you polish your shoe?", for that whole week I won't feel like polishing coz I polish until so much the ma'ams still say that. They dampen my polishing spirit. :( But when they say nice things to encourage, although it's not liang, you will feel very motivated to polish a lot and your shoe will naturally be very liang right?! See the difference??

Okay... Whatever. I'm crapping away again. Once again, I want to remind the people that shouldn't be reading this blog to take everything here as nonsense. Pretend that you don't even know this blog and never read anything. Okay, remember hor. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home