daddy
Oh my goose, honghong, relax larh. Must remain calm and composed. Otherwise you will grow old faster.
heyhey...you said that person is hinting here and there. Then, how can you be sure he/she is hinting about us? What if you realise later that you scolded that person wrongly? So you shouldn't scold or get annoyed until you know for sure what is happening. Must think happy thoughts. nod nod.
Anyway, I am also very fan3. I don't understand why I am not allowed to watch tv. It is not as if the exams are tomorrow. Even if you don't allow me to watch the show, I will still be thinking about it while I do my other work. I won't be able to concentrate and you know it. So what's the point? The ideal solution is just to let me be and allow me to watch till I drop and then I'll be motivated to study. yea. You disallow me to watch tv when you are not at home. Don't you know how painful it is to be inches away from the tv and not being able to watch it coz I wanna keep my promise to you?
sighs...Unless I manage to persuade my mama, nothing I say on this blog is going to matter. So I shall stop. This holiday is going to be long and painful. But, then again, compared to others, I really think I am quite lucky. I dunno but I kind of feel sorta worried about 'her'. She really looked sick and I think she is stressed by us. I dunno.
Okay, I shan't sound so sad. What a mean thing to do. The most important thing on Earth is to be happy and remain happy:) right.
I'm off to have another attempt at trying to watch tv secretly. good luck to me.
mc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home