MaMa
HIE!! Came back to share something with you all! :P
When I was eating dinner, I suddenly thought of something. The moto of our squad, to help us bond.
Commit
Correct
Forgive
Forget
Can remember?? CCFF. That will be our moto if you all agree la.
Coz I realised that the most important thing is our willingness to commit ourselves. Yeah. In order to bond, we have to commit a lot of time to our squad. But I think it's impossible coz some people always can't be bothered to commit themselves.
Correct is the willingness to correct your mistakes after we point them out to you and not still pretend that you are very good or what crap la... This type of things. Understand?? Don't understand must tell me hor.
When you are willing to correct your mistakes or apologise for anything that you have done wrongly, we will naturally forgive you.
And we will also forget that such a thing had actually happened before. We will pretend that it never happened.
Whatever it is, I think commitment is VERY important. So please hor... you all stop giving excuses for not going squad meetings. Or squad lunch/recess. If there's no squad meeting, most probably, we will be at the canteen eating. :) So go look for us.
But hor... I realised that there's a lot of problems leh... Hmm... It's impossible to get _______ to come. But those that can come please come hor. That other C and 2Fs, not really a problem. After EOYs, I will ask you all to go and read something. And you all will understand that all they have now is not gained without hardwork. They sacrificed a lot of time in order to get what they have achieved now. So if we want it, we have to put in more effort.
As long as we are willing to commit, I can see a very bonded squad in future. More bonded then any batch. hehee... (cross fingers) :X Better not expect so much first... hahah... Who knows?? Maybe we will break the record of being the most not bonded squad. As I see it now. We have A LOT of cliques. But not say cannot la... Coz we of course get along better with some sqms mah... I also like cliques. Oops! I didn't say anything! :X
Drag sqms the same class as you to go squad lunch/recess! Try to make sure that everyone goes almost everytime. Unless got important things la... Like you haven't finish your homework. hahah. Oops! Did I just say drag sqms the same class as you?! Oh sheesh. Bleah. >.< That means I have to drag kathy!! Wah.. Tough job. Quite mean leh... Break her up with her good friends... But it's for the benefit for the squad, isn't it?? So it's zhi2 de2 de.
I don't understand why I'm caring so much about the squad when no one cares?? Haiz... I'm just plain dumb. I am known for dao-ing everything my family members (usually my parents) say or do. I pretend I don't see or hear it and I just ignore all of them. I don't care about anything that happens in my house. I just isolate myself at a corner. But why am I poking my nose into the squad stuff?? Okay. I shall not care le. hehee. It's none of my business anyway... Oops! I meant that it WAS my business. bleah. You all go and decided then tell me ba. I don't want to care le.
I shall pretend I never see anything. I shall make myself believe that "Our squad is SO bonded!" Okay. Whatever. So fake... Haiya. BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home