MaMa
With regards to what MC said... I already said it's up to you. IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS LE. You all decide what exactly you all want then tell me. I very fan2 by you all already can... It's up to how much you are willing to commit to your squad and squaddies.
If you all think that squadmates are only worth 3 days then okay lor... I mean I'm okay with it. Coz I believe that for some of us, we will be doing it everyday. If you just want to come for 3 days, then come lor... But if all of you this day don't want to come, that day don't want to come, then I tell you all hor... Can forget about getting bonded. Then I'll say good luck lor... All the best to our not bonded squad.
Up to you all la... I really can't be bothered to ask each and everyone of you to attend squad meetings le... You all don't want to come, I also don't lose anything mah... Is you all zi4 ji3 de4 sun3 shi1. And the squad's. I don't even think I'll be in NYGH next year le lor... So I care for what?
Once again, I emphasize that it's your own willingness to commit. No one can force you if you don't want to. You are the one that lose out in the end. I shall say this again. "the truth is your truth; not mine. it's not wrong to have your own truth" quoted from ________. hahah. So if you think what you are doing is correct, go on. No need to care what others think. Coz that is your truth. Like what I always do. hahha. Just do what you think is right. There is no need to care what others think about you. So if you think it is correct to not attend any meetings at all then go on la. "trying to force my truth to become yours is ridiculously ridiculous" quoted from the same site. hahah.
Good luck to our very not bonded squad!
Oh another thing is that, it's very irritating when some people are putting a lot of effort when some just don't care and don't even know what's going on. Those that are putting in effort just gets more and more bonded while does that don't care remains unbonded. Therefore, I conclude that we are not getting anywhere. And for the last time, I must say that it's up to you. I'm not forcing you all to attend squad lunch/recess everyday. Prioritise your time according to what you want. That's the advise I'm giving you all. After you have decided, then tell me. Like example you decide that you only want to come on Mondays. Then okay lor. I will make sure you come on ALL Mondays. Other days you want to come also can la...
Okay. On to more happy stuffs. Or rather sad and depressing stuff... On the first thought, it'll be a happy thingie. But after thinking for a while, you will start crying...
Okay... I don't think I can say it here.
Anyway, on the first thought, you will be very hapy coz can see 37 ma'ams again le. But on the second thought, they are leaving... That's why the first moment I was jumping and leaping all over the house and the next moment, I was crying. If my parents' see hor... Sure will think I sot diao liao. Study until the brain a bit sotsot. But really la... Very depressing... A few more months and I might never get to see them ever again... Haiz... I bet a lot of squaddies will cry too. And then we can have squad crying...
I don't know why after coming to NYGH, I became so emotional... I never cried from P4 until P6. Not even once, at least I don't remember crying. P3 still got cry. Coz I always very naughty then my mother cane me. hehee. But most of the time she end up crying herself and I never cry. hahah. She cry then I never cry. But sometimes I also got cry.
Anyway, as I was saying, I never cry for a very very long time le. But now it's like I'm practically crying every other day. Okay la, not so kua zhang. Sometimes once a week. During the POP period it's like cry everyday lor... I never cried so much in my whole life la! Except when I was still in nappies. NP makes people emotional. Seriously, I never thought of myself crying so much!! A lot of squaddies also cry a lot. Kana influenced by them. I think our squad hor... ChuChu cry the most de. hahah. But that type different mah... She has been crying since young. But I hate crying de leh...
Oh, let you all know something. There's this new badge. It's called the home front safety or something like that. Anyway, it's known as HFS badge. yeah. You need Total Defence badge, Civil Defence Badge, Safety First Badge and forgot what, then can go and take the quiz for this badge. Hahaha. My sis just got her Total Defence badge. WAHAHA. She is as lan4 as us. I mean total defence (bronze). Same as us. Coz last time she Sec 1 that time, she missed the test. WAHAHA. That's her first badge. She got pass other tests but when they giving out the badge that time, she was absent so she never get! So toot lor...
And please hor... I am NOT angry. If I sound angry la... I mean the commitment thingos that I was talking about. It's up to you all mah.. Like as if I angry got use like that lor.. Might as well use my time more wisely :P Then getting fed up by you all. And I said before le. I don't like to get angry with squaddies de. So, you all think how much you can give to our squad. All that we are doing now is nothing compared to what they have done. So please hor... If you wish to see our squad bond, hahah, you know what to do. Oh, maybe you don't. Nevermind. Wait till I ask you all to read something, then you all understand that all the stupid thingos that we call "squad meetings" are nothing especially when only a handful turns up. But provided you are willing to take time out to read. Coz it's rather time consuming. That's why after EOYs then I will ask you all to read.
MC is talking about Jolene being a nice name... But I think Jolene is like a bit too girly for YuanYu. hahah. Just my opinion. Then she saysaysay say until HuiJun is also a very nice name. Then talktalktalk again, then she say JieBin also very nice. hahaha. I'm laughing away at the screen. (I typed something very funny here at first... But MC forced me to take it off coz she think it's very dui lian) WAHAH. haiya... her two favourite 37 ma'ams mah...
Anyway, Good luck to 40 ba. Hope that we can be the most bonded squad, although I know it's impossible with some people around. But anyway, jia you on reivsing for EOYs!! BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home