Daddy
Being finally allowed to watch tv, I shall comment the latest episode of hai3 de4 er3 zi3. I really think that it is so obvious that the attorney thingy to allow Anqi to take charge is a forgery. Why didn’t anybody ask to see the signature? This is so typical of drama serials. And, I don’t believe that a person like Xianghai can have such a dramatic turn after his parents’ demise. It is so unnatural. tsktsk. The part I liked about the show was that Xianghai and Qianyun broke up at a place where there’s lots of rocks. It gives meaning to the phrase ‘relationship on the rocks’.
I think I’m getting so obsessed about vampires. They are just so amusing. Read about 2 and a half vampire stories this week. Feeling so accomplished :):):)
Oh ya, and Paul 2hill’s out. Finally.
To Arielene: Even though I don’t think Dilana will win. I still hope she wins. Nod nod.
Honghong’s post is damn cheem man…to me larh. Anyway, about the part about squad lunches and recess everyday, what about making it like 3 days per week and not every day? coz what bout our other friends ?
the end
mc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home