Saturday, September 09, 2006

Mama

Hi sqms! I am here with a good and bad news. Which one you want first?? Bad arh... Okay lor. Why people always like to hear the bad news first arh??

You must believe this. My laptop actually died. Bleah. I got it for less then a month and it kana virus le. What crap. Lucky I haven't start on my maths journal or I'll be so damn heartbroken la... All my files all kana erased. No internet. And worst of all... All my music all gone!!! Sorry HuiCong. Next time you can send me again after my laptop is repaired. hahah. And Amelia also.

On to the good news. I FOUND A GREEN BATON!!! If you ever realised, I got my sis to give me this red NPCC baton after my policeman died. And unfortunately, the red baton commited suicide not long after the policeman. I was so damn depressed can... Coz my handphone was left with only a pathetic NPCC handphone strap. So I pestered my sis to give me another baton (coz she had 5) but she said she forgot where she left them. Today, I FOUND THE GREEN ONE!! and I forced her to give it to me. She has red, pink, green, black and blue. Wheeeee. Now my NPCC handphone strap is no longer lonely again!!

Oh, and I broke my rule. I said before that I will only hang NP stuffs on my handphone. But yesterday, my mum gave me this thingo to suppport the children cancer de. Got 2 bells. Very nice. So I hung it on my handphone!!! AHHH!! Nevermind. I shall give it to my sis and pretend that I never owned it. hehee.

I shall tell you all about yesterday, at River Valley High School's 50th Anniversary Alumni Dinner. hahaha. I am of course not from their alumni (duh!) My aunt and uncle are. hahaha. Damn ex leh... They book 1 table and it costs $800. 1 table can sit 10 people. So that makes it $80 per person.

My mum made me wear this weird weird thingo which I only wear during CNY coz she forced me to. It's so girly can. I also puke when I saw myself in the mirror. Lucky she never make me wear skirt or I might have just fainted there and then.

Oh ya. Forget to say... It's at Raffles don't know what la. I think it's Raffles city, convection center. And because it's ALUMNI... The only kidos I saw were my bro and me. -.- I felt so out of place can... There all lao3 lao3 one... Except for RVHS's SCs.

Okay. I shall start commenting about their performing arts again. Hmmph. Their Strings Ensemble is really puny. Cannot really hear, coz ya know right... Srings very soft de. And 1 thing I must say is that, the whatever convection center place, their sound system cannot be any lousier. Damn lan4 lor... Spoil the performances.

Their band is erm... Just as small?? But you must understand that band instuments and strings are totally different. hehee... I don't think that was their whole band. But loud enough for everyone to hear, all 130 tables. Sound quality... Not so good. Paritally due to the mics. Band performances should be done without mics coz it spoils the sound. Horribly. Bleah. I bet it would still be heardable without the stupid mics.

I was quite impressed by their erhu and dizi soloists. Although I think Jiayu is still better then that RVHS dizi soloist. That erhu soloist very pro. But still not the most pro soloist I've seen. DHS's trombone soloist is still No. 1 out of all I've seen. haha.

Not saying she's not good. But you try playing a erhu and a trombone. Big big difference. Being able to master a trombone is much more difficult then a erhu. And I'm saying MUCH MUCH more difficult. Hmmph. Shan't say too much about this trombone thingo. Oh, haha... My bro is tromboneist. Is I force him to join band de. I'm a bad sis. hehee. At first he join badminton, but he kana kicked out coz he too fat, cannot run fast enough. hahaha.

RVHS's choir never perform... Coz I want to see which is that guy that Charmaine crushed on last time when DHS choir had exchange choir program with RVHS choir. hahaha. As long as he's handsome, Char will like. hahaha. Oh ya... I just remembered that I forget to tell her to si3 xin1 on this most recent guy that she like. bleah. Is my sis ask me to tell her de. His name is Collin. From DHSNP!!! hahah. Is JunJie sir. Coz DHSNP, they use chinese name de. Okay, anyway, my sis ask me to tell her that JunJie sir already has stead. WAHAHA. My sis's squad very kpo de leh... They always go dig info about their sirs and ma'ams. But ours got nothing to dig. Coz girls school mah... Go where to dig info?? Unless les la... Choychoy.

Nothing much happen yesterday. I couldn't finsh half of the dishes served leh... What a waste. $80 leh!! Got all those usual shark's fin and stuff... The dessert very nice!! I ate 2 bowls although I was like bloated le.

Going on to usual boring topics. Squad stuff. But for today, I'll be nice and stop talking about all those weird weird commitment stuffs. I'll share some nicer thingos that everyone will be very enthu about. (cross fingers)

Presenting to you... *drum roll* Our very... first... SQUAD OUTING!! *screams* Options and votes up till now.

1. K Box (1 vote)
2. East Coast Park (3 votes)
3. West Coast Park (2 votes)
4. Ice Skating (1 vote)

All your votes will be kept private and confidental. Feel free to suggest other places. Maybe you all want to go zoo or theme park or whatever place. HAHAHA. Okay.

Let me start psychoing people to vote for ECP. I got plan for you all if you all vote for ECP leh!! I know you all live very very far away. But you can meet up with squaddies living in the same area as you to go together mah... And I bet you will have a nice journey here while chatting with squaddies. =X if no one stay around you, then erm... too bad lor. hahah. I can help you all check what bus(es) you have to take to reach here.

Then hor, you all can come my house first then we walk to ECP together. hehee. Then while waiting for all the other squaddies to arrive, you all can play in my house. I got 2 brothers and 1 sister to entertain you all. Then can have exchange time with my sis and let you all have some idea what DHSNP is like. Nice right??

At ECP, you all can cycle, fly kite, play in the waves, build sandcastle, roller blade... Whatever you want! Then if most of you, the parents allow you to stay overnight, then we can book chalet all we all sleep in 1 chalet. hahah. 15 people squeeze inside. Very fun de. Then you all will talk until midnight then sleep. Last time my sis's squad also like that. But they even worse leh... They squeeze with boys. HAHAH. Then we can BBQ outside the chalet. So nice right?? If a lot of you all cannot stay overnight, then we can BBQ in the evening so you all can go home, and it won't be very late also.

Nice right?? hahah. So fun! So must vote for ECP arh... Eek! Sounds like some sort of elections. Haiya... So remember must vote for ECP hor. I can book all the things for you all :) But of course the $$ comes from squad fund. hahaha. Most important thing is we must enjoy ourselves!! And please hor. Someone (forgot who) said something about ma'ams always go ECP also. Then later see them there then no freedom. Bai tuo la. Where got so qiao one?? Even if really see them there also nevermind de mah... They play their own things we play our stuffs. hehee.

Those that haven't vote can vote le. Closing date is after EOYs. haha. A lot of time for you all to decide. And hor... ChuChu said something about going to her house. hehee. For housewarming. Is it true or you just anyhow say de. I WANT TO GO YOUR HOUSE!!! hee. If got housewarming must remember to invite us hor.

EVERYONE!!! VOTE FOR ECP!! If you all vote for other things then you all must go and organise it yourself coz I only volunteer to organise if it's at ECP. and you all have to go and book all the stuffs yourself. REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR ECP!!! Don't forget hor. Okay. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home