Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Mama

YAY!! I didn't blog for 9 days!!! *applause* Great achievement for me. :)

So sad leh... Cannot go library today and study + pei2 squadmates, coz I got orthodontix appointment... :'( See la... Now at home cannot concentrate. So many things distracting me (like this one). I love the library!! I like the environment! Very quiet and peaceful... Except for sometimes got some people a bit noisy only. But still can concentrate... Then got anything don't know still can ask squadmates. So nice right??

Ever since the squad studying last Tuesday, only 4 squadmates continued going to the library everyday, or almost everyday. hehee...

Okay... Must clarify some things. Coz I very luan4 now. MC said that the meaning of cliques is actually to exclude others. Which means that we actually don't have cliques.

A clique is an informal social group formed by a number of people who share common interests. -wikipedia

An exclusive circle of people with a common purpose -thefreedictionary

A small group of people who spend their time together and do not allow others to join them -Oxford Dictionary

If the correct meaning is that of the first two, it means that we ARE forming cliques. However, the first two meanings are taken from online dictionaries which makes it not as trustable. If the meaning of cliques is the one stated in Oxford Dictionary (6th edition), then we are NOT forming cliques.

Whatever la... I'm still getting no where. Nevermind... My mother told me that it's impossible not to form cliques. =D But we never "do not allow others to join them"!! lalalala... sui2 bian4 la... Anyway, we deproved again. It's like this everytime. haiz... Everytime only got 4 people. And that's our pathetic squad lunch.

I don't see a point in 4 people getting bonded. If it's this case, then we might as well just "disband" Make sense?? There's really no point having batch 40 scattered all over the school... and we can't possibly go to every corner of the school to "pick up" squadmates.

Everything is changing so quickly... Speaking the truth, I prefer our just-started-out squad. At least at that time, everyone is enthu about squad meetings and comes on their own accord although it's partially forced.. But at least we don't see squadmates "chasing after" other squadmates to come for squad meetings. Squad meetings at that time was muchmuchmuch more fun then now.

haiz... haiz... haiz... haiz... haiz... Life is just so depressing. Actually it isn't. I realised that as long as I don't blog, I am happy. Why?? Because everytime I start blogging, I will start thinking and blogging about squad stuffs. This should be obvious enough. Squad stuffs are irritating, frustrating things that spoils my day. !@#^&*(^##&*#^!@#^#*^)!@ __ ________ ____ __________!!!

Aiya... Don't talk about this type of things le. I was happy for the past 9 days when I didn't blog. So I shall blog less so that I'll remain a happy person!! :) Okay. Votes up till now.

KBox - 0
East Coast Park - 8
West Coast Park - 4
Ice Skating - 3

Very obviously, ECP is leading!! And it'll win as long as no one changes their vote. Coz only left 3 squadmates haven't vote!! WOOTS!!!

Oh ya, PLEASE LISTEN UP! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO SQUADMATES WHO ARE HOLDING ON THE GOLD/ GOLDSTAR SWIMMING CERT, AND ARE INTERESTED TO HAVE A BADGE MORE THEN OTHERS!!! hehee... I want to go take life saving course leh... Pass can get life saving badge. It's a very very very rare badge. That time my sis's unit only got 1 person have this badge la! But I don't want to go alone :) Anyone want to pei2 wo3?? But the bad news is must pass GoldStar for swimming then can go for life saving course. I Gold only. hehee. So if got squadmate want to go also then I go take GoldStar, then life saving course. :):):):):):) Then we can have 1 more badge then other people. Nice right??

I very ambitious de. hahah. I want to go for Kayaking course (1 star)!!! No badge though. Don't expect to have so many extra badges. Kayaking very nice de! Then can purposely capsize then climb up again. Then next time I want to go ubin and kayak preferbly with squadmates. hehee. But I think quite impossible. So I just kayak with my sis lor... Very fun also.

This morning on the way to NYGH, I saw 4 traffic police on their motobikes!! So sut leh! Somemore got 1 is woman!! I want to be traffic police when I grow up too!!! =D=D=D=D=D

1. I like to marshall
2. Their uniform very zai3. Nicer then NP de. Although I join NP partially due to the U also. But I regret coz U very ma2 fan2. Somemore, so not comfy.
3. I like their motobike!!! As nice as their U! Especially when they ride in groups of at least twos. Very sut leh!!!!!!!! Their helment also very nice!!!
4. Here comes the nicest part of their U. The GLOVES!!! Their gloves is plastic de!! So nice lor!! The design!!! Especially when they are riding the motobike!! WOOWWWWW!!!!

Misunderstandings. Traffic police not only marshall and control traffic. They are also involved in investigating accidents. Eg. The cause of the accident. How did it happen. Look for eye witnesses. See?? Traffic polices are so nice. Can solve "mysteries" somemore leh!!!

My second choice would most probably be Police or detective. Police and detective both gets to solve crimes... WAHAHA. The good thing about police is that you actually get to hold the gun and shoot a real bullet at the robber!!! Detective on the other hand, just sits in the nice comfy office and start racking your brains. I think I prefer detective la... Coz detective gets to solve more weird mysteries. Police is just in charge of chasing after the stupid robbers if you do not get high enough. High as in your rank. PIs DO NOT solve mysteries. They just go around following people's spouse and catching them in action with another man/woman. What crap job. Okay... Whatever. Enough crapping about my future occupation, although I know I will never be a traffic police. hehee.

Okay.. Back to more important stuffs. And very unfortunately, IS squad stuffs. Tomorrow got compulsory squad meeting. Is not I want to have de hor... Coz it's none of my business to "organise" this type of things. Forgot who la... Whoever that is, wants COMPULSORY squad meeting tomorrow. You heard it arh... she said COMPULSORY. If everyone goes tomorrow, I will give you all the shiku. Coz it's place according to size and I cannot give unless the whole squad is present. Or else all the sizes will be mixed up. Then bring your own plastic bag to put your shiku. Don't come snatching my hugh plastic bag with the shiku after that. lalalalala. Hope everything goes well tomorrow.

I suddenly realise that there's a lot of things we need to revise leh... Other then drills which we always do. Then still have to help those that failed TDT and study together with them. *tiao lou After EOYs is the most depressing thing ever. More tests!!! ddd ddd ddd ddd ddd We study TDT already like 9/10 dead le lor... Somemore, after EOYs is testS. More then 1. At least. Knots and lashing are part of our lance corporal test!!!!! ddd ddd ddd ddd ddd My knots s*** can... 1 stupid knot take me the whole day to learn when squadmates can learn in less then 1 minute. *grumble. Somemore, after I manage to learn the knot, I will either forget/still take very long to tie. Then now is not promote as a squad le... Is individually de. That means I will fail my knots = fail my LCP test = remain as private = same rank as batch 41 = tiao lou zi sha.

Okay... Whatever la... Focus on my EOYs first. If I fail my EOYs, then don't even think of LCP test lo... lalalalalala. I go catch the last part of holland V. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home