Friday, September 15, 2006

daddy

ytd right, honghong, amelia and i went to the library to study as usual (haha, we are so guai). Then I made a bet with hong that she won't be there. Then....I WON!!! haha. lost one and won one this week....fair and square:) Anyway, I was studying geog and doing the maths thingy in the library. I suddenly feel that my geog is extremly horrible. While studying the plate tectonic chapter, Amelia was asking me what would happen if two oceanic plate moved away from each other, then I was telling her that a volcano would appear. Then she was like "a volcano in the middle of the ocean? siao arh?" Then she gave me the one-eye look. (So far, in total, she gave me six one-eye looks ytd.) Then later, Cong the smarty-pants told her that a new crust would form....sighs....I think I so suck at geog.

Was supposed to run during recess ytd. But due to unforseen circumstances, we sorta strolled around the school...aiyoh...so saddening.

Ytd, after school, honghong and I waited at the bus-stop for the bus to come. Alot alot alot of 74 appeared one after another but still no 154. SO SAD!!! Then when the 154 finally came, me and honghong went up, then we realised that there was absolutely no place for us to stand. So we said "xie xie" to the bus-driver and came down. But it sounds so ironic. We went up the bus, said thanks to the uncle and came down...'?'....nvm....

Was deprived of tv last night coz there were no nice prog.

Am currently in the com lab with jia lun....just went to squad mail :):):):):):) haha...finally went.

Back to my spider solitaire...
mc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home