Sunday, September 10, 2006

daddy

hong! clarify yourself! what do you mean by "Tell you all something arh... Don't kill me hor. Yesterday I cried worse then any of the times I cry for 37 ma'ams. :X Don't come after me in a butcher knife hor! I'm better then MC. Maybe it's just more depressing to think that they actually don't ______ us then 37 ma'ams leaving. But it's the first time I actually cried because of them. So 37 ma'ams still got more tears. hahah. " It sounds like I cried larh, which I didn't. I won't like suddenly wake up in the middle of the night and start to cry, unless I am watching very very very very horrible horror movies.

Went out with maxine and arielene ytd. At first, they called me at 9 something in the morning and I was like "huh? go out? don't want larh...." Then like two hours later, I called them and was very enthu and was like "heyhey! where are you all now? coz I wanna go now." Mood swings.
Anyway, we went to tp library. Then we were sitting on the floor coz the seats were all taken. Both maxine and arielene started having cramps. Then suddenly, maxine was like 'ay..it's her." Then me and arielene turned around. At first I thought she was a guy larh. She looked every inch like a guy. Anyway, shall refer to her as person X. Anyway, I was soooo shocked when Maxine said that person X liked her junior. As in, that kind of 'like'. Then she started talking about who liked who and how it started. I found it very funny. Anyway, after that, maxine's friend (or is it arielene's friend?) came to join us. Then, arielene left coz she wanted to go home. so sao3 xin4.

At the food court, maxine's friend started talking about this girl in her class whom she liked. She was saying something bout blowing kisses to her or something. I was so freaked out, so disguisting. Anyway, maxine's friend said that it wasn't very embarassing and then maxine was like "but I'm your friend and I feel embarassed about you." Then i started to laugh. I suddenly feel so injustified. How can arielene say that I'm ____, when her friends are so much more ____ than me?! unfairity.

okayl shan't talk bout that. Talked to amelia on the phone just now. She also haven't revised. phew, not the only one.

Today is a very boring day. Nothing interesting. So sad.

the end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home