Mama
Today was a happy day for me... Yea. Really fun and happy... Until, I went into my mum's car on the way home...
I was just away from home for a mere 12 hours and so many things happened... I really don't know what to do... Never expected it.
Why is life so unfair?? Why do some people always have to suffer innocently?? I really don't know why... haiz... I am very depressed now. Even more stress. I really can't imagine the next 5 days without sqms... Coz that's the only time I will be happy. That means 5 days of depression.
I am really very luan4 now. Can't sort out my feelings. I very xin1 tong4 when I see the state she's in now... but I don't even know how to help! haiz...
Tomorrow I'm going to play badminton as usual. but this time, I'm going 4 hours straight. I shall vent all my frustrations on court and smash the opponent dead. And I also borrowed this book from the library. "Climbing out of Depression" by Sue Atkinson, hopefully, it can help me survive through this 5 days.
EOYs is nearer then ever. Don't think I will even have time to study given my situation now. Just don't understand why life is so unfair. I am already flunking, and so many things pop out of no where...
haiya... nevermind. I shall counsel myself out of this before I get destressed when I see sqms on Thursday and get stressed again when I reach home. That's provided sqms don't start talking about squad stuffs. Or I'll just be depressed the whole day until I get to the library.
1 good news. I didn't fail my alchemist unseen prose and the Animal Farm assignment. Quite a satisfying mark.
Didn't really do a lot in the library today, coz half the time we were chasing after ______ and banging on the stupid slow laptops in the library. My science is dying too. I think my biology lowest in class leh... That's because I don't understand anything. but when I ask myself what on earth do I not understand?? I don't have an answer. Coz I don't know what I don't understand. I just don't understand. haiya... My chemistry is still (Y). Physics I think okay le. But my biology is still *signs & shake head* Okay. Waiting for sqms to come back to discuss about _______ ______. BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home