Saturday, December 30, 2006

Mama

Yesterday was CHAO FUN!! hohox. Although we were the last to complete. But that's a good thing to coz we got MARSHMALLOWSSSS. Squadmates don't have. hehee.

My group mates: Si Hui ma'am, Wan Xin ma'am, Sock Keng ma'am, Sherin ma'am, Yung Hian ma'am, Hui Shan ma'am and Katherine.

Group Number/Name: Group 4 and our Group name is KATHERINE

Group Cheer: Keep repeating 'Katherine' to the tune of Jingle Bells

Prize for being last to complete: A bottle of peach tea, a packet of marshmallow and 10 packets of cheeseballs.

Dinner: Steamboat cum BBQ

Here are the details:

After the fox and rabbit game, we were off to our first destination. FARRER ROAD MARKET. I must say that Sock keng ma'am is chao pro coz she figured out most of the clues.

Counted the number of units and we got it wrong the first time round. PUNISHMENT: GREEN CHILLI. And you know the unpro me doesn't take hot stuff. So my whole mouth was practically on fire.

hoho. I'm in a rush for time therefore I shan't say all the stations. Anyway, wanna know why we are called KATHERINE?? Coz we couldn't think of a group name at first, therefore Sock Keng ma'am wanted to name us SHERIN. But she realised that if she goes "SHERIN JIAYOU", we as cadets have to say "SHERIN MA'AM JIAYOU" which is so weird. Therefore she decided to name it after the youngest group member. And Group 5 which was taking the same route as us decided to copy us and name after their youngest member which is CAMELIA.

Talking about Camelia, she DOES have some similarities as Si hui ma'am. About the looks. Maybe Si Hui ma'am keeps long hair now, therefore they don't look that alike anymore. I personally thinks she looks more like Camelia's sister. Their style. almost 80% similar. Which is A LOT. Voice. 65% similar. That makes it enough for anyone to suspect that Si Hui ma'am is Camelia's sister. Or long lost sister. Or whatever. But apparently, they are not.

hoho. Dinner was CHAO FUNNY! THAT KATHERINE LOR. Always make us laugh. Laugh until all of us cannot eat.

Anyway, chao sad and dissapointed that 37 ma'ams never come. haizzzz. hai2 yi3 wei2 go alumni games' day and dinner will have chance to see them lor.

Today, I was frantically turning the whole house over trying to find my NEW YORK NEW YORK SCORE!!! I ming ming left it on the organ de. And now it has dissapeared. I think someone probably took to wipe their butts then threw it away. haha jkjk. Told me teacher that I lost it. :'(

Gotta go le! Coz I going outtt for dinner.
Btw, mc, I WANNA PLAY BADMINTON TOO!! This week never play. :'( So sad...
BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home